Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    2012 SA302 form
    • #1
    • 6th Aug 12, 1:46 PM
    2012 SA302 form 6th Aug 12 at 1:46 PM

    I'm re-mortgaging and the Leeds BS have asked for the last 3 years SA302 forms for my wife. My wife has two jobs, one self employed the other a PAYE job. We have the SA302 forms for 2010 and 2011 but not 2012.

    My wife has not yet submitted her 2012 self employed tax return (deadline of Jan-13).

    Am i right in thinking that the SA302 form wouldnt exist yet for 2012 until her tax return has been submitted ?

    I tried to explain this to Leeds BS but they just wouldnt accept it.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,805Posts Today

7,936Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Does anyone have a savings statement to hand? (either on paper or online). If so can you check, does it include your current interest rate?

  • Filming in Greenwich today - my commute involves the Thames Clipper - what a lovely to get to work!

  • RT @stellacreasy: Walthamstow- if you were one of the 100 who helped lifted the bus to rescue that poor cyclist. Just Thank you. #proudmp #?

  • Follow Martin