Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    SethJohnson555
    Cheapest place for oil, air, fuel filters and engine oil?
    • 25th Mar 07, 6:40 PM
    Cheapest place for oil, air, fuel filters and engine oil? 25th Mar 07 at 6:40 PM
    Hiya, in order to save a bit of cash, my plan is to get an oil filter, fuel filter, air filter and engine oil all myself and then ask my local mechanic to fit them all and change the oil (yep they all do need doing).

My question is I'm in south of Manchester and surrounded by car places but looking online I can't seem to find any decent supplier for those sorts of things. Lots of car breaker yards but I just want the basics for my Honda accord. I can get them locally (not including oil) for about 35 but thought a decent online supplier would be cheaper.

Does anyone have any tips on the best places to buy those sorts of things?

Cheers,
    ~Seth.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,671Posts Today

9,043Users online

Martin's Twitter