Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mysterio
    UK CPS Ltd
    • 14th Jul 12, 1:11 PM
    UK CPS Ltd 14th Jul 12 at 1:11 PM
    Trip out this morning to a large retail park, have a blue badge due to disability parked in a marked bay & went to shop

we returned to a PARKING NOTICE CHARGE stuck on the car...looking at the windscreen the badge had slipped down so ok I may be a little at fault BUT the fine is 60 to 100 depending on how long I take to pay...on the rear it lists threats of court action and baliff visit if we dont comply..along with at the bottom "this parking ticket has been issued lawfully and collection procedure us in accordance with the admin of justice act 1970"

I have a feeling everyone will say ignore it and move on..just want some advice as OH is worried!

funny thing is the ticket is a joke..you can barely see any of the stuff theywrote..but ticked a box saying no badge on view in "disables" bay
    Last edited by mysterio; 14-07-2012 at 2:44 PM. Reason: edited for ..
    Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,699Posts Today

7,301Users online

Martin's Twitter