Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • di3004
    • 10th Jul 12, 11:42 PM
    • 10th Jul 12, 11:42 PM
    Hi
    Does anyone know how i can claim back ppi from Bradford & Bingley? I cant find an address to send my claim form to.
    Regards Mark
    Originally posted by mark380
    Hi and welcome

If mis sold the ppi then yes you can. Was this for a loan or credit card etc?

I shall try searching the address for you and post back as soon as possible.
    Last edited by di3004; 10-07-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di"
  • di3004
    • 10th Jul 12, 11:47 PM
    • 10th Jul 12, 11:47 PM
    Found this from another consumer site, hopefully its the one, unless someone else knows different to this, keep a copy of the complaint form once completed as well, and you can post by signed for delivery to ensure it gets to them and check on track and trace, Royal Mail website, good luck.

Bradford & Bingley Plc
    Group Legal Department - H18
    Po Box 88
    Croft Road
    Crossflatts
    West Yorkshire
    Bd16 2ua
    The one and only "Dizzy Di"
    • tifo
    • By tifo 11th Jul 12, 9:40 AM
    • 1,173 Posts
    • 262 Thanks
    tifo
    • 11th Jul 12, 9:40 AM
    • 11th Jul 12, 9:40 AM
    Its Santander you need to contact.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,944Posts Today

7,369Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sitting writing my 'how to decide how you'll vote in the EU referendum' guide - quite honestly the toughest thing I've ever written.

• RT @emcox1980: @MartinSLewis just had a cheque for £1260 after following your #flightdelay compensation guide! Thankyou!

• Anyone switched to Nationwide Flexdirect for its year's 0% overdraft? If so how big a 0% overdraft did it give you?

• Follow Martin