Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Tony
    • By MSE Tony 29th Jun 12, 3:51 PM
    • 60Posts
    • 11Thanks
    MSE Tony
    HolidaySafe Travel Insurance - Your Feedback
    • 29th Jun 12, 3:51 PM
    HolidaySafe Travel Insurance - Your Feedback 29th Jun 12 at 3:51 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for visiting.

We have recently added the HolidaySafe Premier travel policy to our New Travel Insurance guide.

As this insurer is a new option - offering good cover levels - your feedback is important to us.

Please let us know what you think.

Have you used or contacted them, made a claim, is it is missing anything or just general feedback on the insurer.

Hit 'Reply' to discuss or ask a question.

Thanks.

MSE Tony

If you spot a rate change that we haven't already mentioned or added into articles or tips, Please send me a PM about it

Get Martin's Free Money Saving Tips E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips
    Last edited by MSE Tony; 04-07-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Page 13
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 18th Mar 17, 10:36 PM
    • 31,063 Posts
    • 15,093 Thanks
    Quentin
    Surely if they decide not to continue cover it's them cancelling not me.
    Originally posted by anitagibbs
    Post 239 edited to correct the typo
    • pendomer1
    • By pendomer1 29th Mar 17, 12:45 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    pendomer1
    HolidaySafe claim problems
    I have never had to make a claim on travel insurance before, but earlier this year I had to cancel a trip because I was diagnosed with a partly detached retina on the day of travel and was told I should not fly.
    I sent all supporting information required (receipts, doctors letters, evidence of what was non-refundable, credit card statements, etc) and my claim was referred to a claims company: TCF.
    They have consistently blocked my claim insisting that I need to provide a 'Cancellation Invoice' for each element of the claim. No doubt easy if you book a tour through one UK company. Not so easy if you booked online directly with small Asian airlines.
    Maybe I have just been unlucky, but when my policy comes up for renewal with HS I shall be looking carefully for an insurer that has a better reputation for claims handling - even if I have to pay out a little more for it.
  • Holidaysafe Representative
    Hi pendomer1,

Thank you for your review, my name is Amber and I am the Brand Manager for Holidaysafe.

I am so sorry to hear about your injury, and that you've had problems dealing with our appointed claims handler.

If you could email your details to Holidaysafe@infinityinsurance.co.uk, I will personally speak to the claims team on your behalf to discuss how we can move this forward for you.

Kind regards,

Amber
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Holidaysafe. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • neoless
    • By neoless 29th Mar 17, 2:01 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    neoless
    I do not know. I always do an international health insurance in the firm that deals with this. She assures me the help because is cooperating with medical centres of those countries that I visit.
    Once I got splinters in the nail at the beach in Thailand. I had wonderful help at the hospital in Bangkok. Otherwise I would have wrung space price, and may even refuse to treat if the disease is not fatal.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,139Posts Today

8,079Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @jaihy: @MartinSLewis thank you! Like so many, I hadn't claimed ppi. During the last series I filled in the form...£2,700 cheque in the?

• Check if you're owed, totally free tool to help here... https://t.co/2Oto4B86tq https://t.co/vOpsYU6b3g

• Today's twitter poll: If they made a rule to standardise chips in the UK - which of these four (I only get 4 options) would u want it to be?

• Follow Martin