Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    janey00
    Pump Slippers 3.00 + Free Delivery + Free Gift Wrap + TCB at Boux Avenue
    • 2nd Jun 12, 12:19 PM
    Pump Slippers 3.00 + Free Delivery + Free Gift Wrap + TCB at Boux Avenue 2nd Jun 12 at 12:19 PM
    Pump Slippers 3.00 + Free Delivery + Free Gift Wrap + TCB at Boux Avenue. TCB 10.1%

Please see below if you are going to buy more than 1 item for separate gifts

Online purchases will be sent in one single box per complete order – unfortunately Boux Avenue are unable to facilitate requests for additional boxes on the same order. If you require more than one of our lovely presentation boxes for your purchases, please place separate orders according to the number of boxes you require.

http://www.bouxavenue.com/marianne-pump-slippers-claret/601014-40cl

HTH someone!

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Boux Avenue has confirmed that this offer is online only, while stocks last. It has also said that gift wrapping is always free, as is delivery to a nominated store. Thanks to janey00 for posting.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Dan; 12-06-2012 at 4:17 PM.
Page 2
    • horseykitty
    • By horseykitty 3rd Jun 12, 11:13 AM
    • 617 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    horseykitty
    That's a xmas pressie for my sister in law sorted - thanks OP.
  • welcome1
    Thanks ordered christmas gifts for workmates
    • 1littlemouse
    • By 1littlemouse 3rd Jun 12, 1:13 PM
    • 137 Posts
    • 204 Thanks
    1littlemouse
    Amazing find! Thank you OP! Great for presents and did as suggested and placed separate orders so I will get the cool free gift wrapping for each!
    • millerose
    • By millerose 3rd Jun 12, 1:23 PM
    • 763 Posts
    • 512 Thanks
    millerose
    Mother's birthday present sorted also TCB at 10%
    Thanks OP x
    • cally120
    • By cally120 3rd Jun 12, 3:36 PM
    • 676 Posts
    • 575 Thanks
    cally120
    brilliant thanks just ordered a pair for my mum, lovely site some nice stuff on there
    Last edited by cally120; 03-06-2012 at 3:41 PM.
    I luv freebies
  • music_luv
    Gift Wrap
    Hey, someone was asking about the rose petals before. The packages comes beautiful wrapped in tissue paper, Boux Avenue stickers and then a matching box - absolutely gorgeous. The rose petals they put in there are FAKE, so no worries about it rotting before xmas. Yes, it would be nicer if they were real petals but oh well, gotta be practical eh?
  • littlejem
    The slippers are sold out now. I got a despatch email for mine on Sunday, but the tracking isn't showing yet, understandably.
  • Mia1987
    Looks great, gonna try
  • janey00
    Sizes Medium and large showing as back in stock.
  • pinky2681
    Medium now oos, luckily managed to order a pair just before, thanks op
    • sugar.lady
    • By sugar.lady 6th Jun 12, 1:14 PM
    • 459 Posts
    • 389 Thanks
    sugar.lady
    Received my order today morning, nice gift wrap, to be honest the slippers doesn't worth 10 so i am glad i didn't pay full price.
  • irisrose
    I can't get the code to work, any tips, thanks.
    • loranius
    • By loranius 6th Jun 12, 4:34 PM
    • 1,081 Posts
    • 3,298 Thanks
    loranius
    It's coming up delivery as 3 unless I deliver to store. The code isn't giving me any discount I guess because it's a sale item. Any solution to the delivery issue?
    • jellyhead
    • By jellyhead 6th Jun 12, 5:10 PM
    • 20,889 Posts
    • 24,217 Thanks
    jellyhead
    The website says free delivery on orders over 50 - I didn't notice that when I ordered, and they didn't charge me delivery. I only ordered one pair, and went back today to order a few more to put away for christmas. The code didn't take anything off my order total when I ordered a few days ago, but I don't know whether the code gave free postage, or whether it was already free?
    52% tight
  • irisrose
    It's coming up with 3 for delivery.
    • meanmum
    • By meanmum 6th Jun 12, 6:17 PM
    • 597 Posts
    • 765 Thanks
    meanmum
    I think it was free delivery just over the weekend.
  • munkymoo
    I've just ordered 5 pairs for gifts! Thank you :-)
    • bargainhuntergill
    • By bargainhuntergill 7th Jun 12, 4:23 PM
    • 1,928 Posts
    • 21,388 Thanks
    bargainhuntergill
    Mine have arrived today, they are fab, anyone receving as gifts will be over the moon.

I also got some underwear sets and they look good too although not tried on yet

I now wish Id ordered lots for gifts to stash but hey ho hindsight lol
    The art of being happy is to be satisfied with what you have
    • twinklyeys
    • By twinklyeys 7th Jun 12, 7:20 PM
    • 2,519 Posts
    • 4,589 Thanks
    twinklyeys
    I received my order today, not the slippers but some underwear as a gift. If you have ordered as gift just check the paper tags as mine had a wee clear sticker with the price on them! Beautiful box and tissue paper, very pleased. Think I may drop them a wee email just to mention sticker price tag though!
    • cally120
    • By cally120 8th Jun 12, 12:50 AM
    • 676 Posts
    • 575 Thanks
    cally120
    got my slippers yesterday, very pleased ..loving the giftwrap its lovely, I ordered 2 pairs one for me and one for my mum,
    I luv freebies
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,809Posts Today

7,447Users online

Martin's Twitter