Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • keli2125
    • By keli2125 18th May 12, 4:03 PM
    • 82Posts
    • 127Thanks
    keli2125
    Cineworld Unlimited Card
    • 18th May 12, 4:03 PM
    Cineworld Unlimited Card 18th May 12 at 4:03 PM
    Hi all,
    If anyone is considering getting a Cineworld Unlimited Card I'd appreciate it if you could use my recommend a friend promo code, which allows both me and you to get a months membership for free.
    To do this please **CODE REMOVED see the newest posts for people with codes!** when asked for a promo code.
    If you don't know what the Unlimited Card is, its a card that allows you to see as many films as you like at Cineworld for £14.99 a month. You can get more info from http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited or ask me, as i have been a member for a few years now!
    Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by keli2125; 10-10-2016 at 11:07 AM.
Page 33
    • abgrad
    • By abgrad 2nd Nov 17, 2:55 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    abgrad
    Hi Yasmin beat me to it yesterday!

When someone has used Yasmin's code can someone else please use mine, my card expires soon and I am on a yearly contract and don't want to renew as may be moving to an island for 6 months soon.... but I've just been away for 2 months not using my card so keen to see movies over the next month while im between jobs! thanks!!!
    Both of us get a free month, let me know if you have used it please.

RAF-42ZK-45MN-33CQ-75LL
    • tj9at_jp
    • By tj9at_jp 5th Nov 17, 10:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tj9at_jp
    Hi Abgrad, I have just used your code. Hope you enjoy your free month and thanks as I also got a free month membership.

Also only paid £156.39 instead of £214.80 saving myself £58.41 for a full year membership.

Anyone wanting to get a free month membership and wanting to give me one as well please feel free to use my code:
    RAF-90WU-28QU-15EE-81UU thanks in advance :-)
    Last edited by tj9at_jp; 05-11-2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Formatting
    • niknak1
    • By niknak1 14th Nov 17, 8:51 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    niknak1
    I have just renewed my annual Cineworld unlimited card subscription and have another code which if new subscribers use means we both get an extra month added to our memberships. The code is

RAF-86ZP-63XH-25RM-08YV

Please feel free to use and best wishes
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,965Posts Today

10,390Users online

Martin's Twitter