Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    jayray79
    Anyone have an Egg Credit Card?
    • 10th May 12, 9:17 PM
    Anyone have an Egg Credit Card? 10th May 12 at 9:17 PM
    Hi All,

I had a credit card with Egg which I paid off in full in 2006 but I am pretty sure I paid for PPI and I would like to try and claim it back. As I don't have any of the details, I used the template letter from here requesting them but as Egg has now been taken over by Barclaycard I had to write to them instead. I received the following response from Barclaycard today:

"As your account was not transferred to Barclaycard from Egg we regret we are unable to provide you with any information relating to this account"

Has anyone else experienced these problems? What can I do as as far as I am aware there is no where I can contact at Egg to get my details? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,797Posts Today

7,608Users online

Martin's Twitter