Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cally6008
    GiftHulk (similar to Swagbucks)
    • 19th Apr 12, 4:49 PM
    GiftHulk (similar to Swagbucks) 19th Apr 12 at 4:49 PM
    GiftHulk is another "Search and win" website that you can use.

If you've looked before and didn't like it or you're a member that haven't used it for a while, take another look because it's changed now and so have the redemption levels.

Ways to earn
    fountain of youth codes - mostly on toolbar now (i haven't installed this though) or can be won through search
    Searches - you can win amazon vouchers, discounts, hulk coins etc (it's a bit wierd!, lol)
    daily poll - some questions are wierd but worth 1 HC

Offer Walls
    Wall 1 - Radium One
    Wall 2 - Matomy
    Wall 3 - Payment Wall ???
    Wall 4 - Trial Pay
    Wall 5 - Super Rewards
    Wall 6 - Volume 11
    Wall 7 - Supersonic
    Wall 8 - Peanut Labs
    Wall 9 - Sponsor Pay

Treasure Box - Everyone has 5 keys to use each day and you can win HC, amazon gift cards, bonus codes, discounts, more daily keys and permanent keys

I do wonder if it could be worthwhile to use a different email address for this site in order to double up on some offers

Paypal $5 = was 169 coins ... now 599 coins
    Paypal $10 = was 269 coins ... now 1149 coins
    Paypal $25 = was 499 coins ... now 2750 coins
    Paypal $50 = was n/a ... now 5400 coins

I'll add Amazon details later as I think I've got a discount or something on my account at the moment

As a result of the upgrade, GiftHulk will be temporarily available only for users (old and new) from:
    1. USA
    2. Canada
    3. UK
    4. Ireland
    5. Australia
    6. New Zealand
    Last edited by cally6008; 19-04-2012 at 5:05 PM.

Page 12
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

172Posts Today

2,259Users online

Martin's Twitter