Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 9th Apr 12, 3:21 PM
    • 12,582Posts
    • 40,028Thanks
    sarah1972
    ITS BACK ! UPDATED Free Tempur travel pillow instore worth £65 ! Ends 7th August 2017
    • 9th Apr 12, 3:21 PM
    ITS BACK ! UPDATED Free Tempur travel pillow instore worth £65 ! Ends 7th August 2017 9th Apr 12 at 3:21 PM
    Thanks to phenominalfox on hduk.

Customers who visit any of our 35 stores over the coming weeks will be entitled to a Tempur Traditional Travel Pillow absolutely Free.
    Simply come into store, view a short Tempur sales presentation and fill out a short customer questionnaire to claim.
    Tempur will then send you your pillow absolutely free

Terms and Conditions

* Promotion only available to collection stockists
    * One pillow per household
    * Free pillow is only applicable to the 'Tempur Travel Traditional Pillow'
    * Customer must go through the collections demonstration
    * Customer must complete questionnaire and return to Tempur for the pillow to be sent.
    * Offer available from March 1st until June 5th 2012
    Last edited by sarah1972; 11-07-2017 at 7:35 AM. Reason: Updated dates in Title
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 12
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 11th Jul 17, 7:34 AM
    • 12,582 Posts
    • 40,028 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Its Back !
    http://uk.tempur.com/tempur-challenge.html
    WHEN CAN I TAKE THE CHALLENGE?

The Challenge begins on Monday 10th July 2017 and will end on Monday 7th August 2017.

Be sure to visit our Store Locator and look out for the 'Tempur Challenge' icon next to the store listing to find your nearest participating store.

HOW DO I RECEIVE MY FREE TEMPUR COMFORT TRAVEL PILLOW?

After trying our Mattress Collections, you will receive a form inviting you to complete an online questionnaire. Let us know about the experience you encountered in store and once youíve registered your details we will email you with a date (21 days in advance) to revisit the store and claim your FREE pillow.*

Please provide us with a valid telephone number, so that the store can call you once your pillow has arrived.

You will be asked to provide proof of ID and residency (either in the form of a utility bill or a photocard driving licence) in order to claim your pillow when revisiting the store. Make sure you complete the form before Monday 7th August 2017 so not to miss out on receiving your FREE pillow.
    * Store pick up excludes John Lewis, where the pillow will be mailed out directly to your home address.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • gwa1981
    • By gwa1981 12th Jul 17, 10:05 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    gwa1981
    Thanks for sharing
    • michelle.griffin
    • By michelle.griffin 24th Jul 17, 4:16 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    michelle.griffin
    did my 'challenge' on the 14th July, could only test one mattress as the store were having a change around with new Tempur stock coming in (not that it bothered me!) had a call from the store today to say my pillow has been delivered and to pop down. Looking forward to trying it out.
    • Daniel059
    • By Daniel059 25th Jul 17, 7:33 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Daniel059
    Has anyone actually got this pillow and using it? What's it like? Thanks
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th Jul 17, 6:10 AM
    • 12,582 Posts
    • 40,028 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Has anyone actually got this pillow and using it? What's it like? Thanks
    Originally posted by Daniel059
    I think they are lovely, its just like a memory pillow but smaller. perfect for travelling or chilling on the sofa.
    • Sleazy
    • By Sleazy 29th Jul 17, 6:49 PM
    • 6,403 Posts
    • 6,205 Thanks
    Sleazy
    I did the 'challenge' today and completed the few online questions. Had an email from Tempur to say that I'll be able to pick my pillow up on August 19th.
    • littletuckers
    • By littletuckers 31st Jul 17, 5:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    littletuckers
    I sent mine and my brother's online survey off the other week and originally they were meant to be delivered to store on the 17th August, just had an email saying due to the overwhelming response it will now be the 11th September!

Not a major problem for me, just a bit disappointing to wait a bit longer, but my brother was hoping to get his in time to take on a long haul flight but now he won't. :/
    • Nile
    • By Nile 22nd Sep 17, 10:04 PM
    • 14,223 Posts
    • 14,160 Thanks
    Nile
    I've got my free Tempur pillow. It's stored in a cloth (with embroidered logo on) and clear polythene carry bag with handles. The pillow has a removable zipped cover which can be washed at 60C. It's a lovely free gift, thanks to all at MSE who shared the tip.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,640Posts Today

6,711Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin