Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jap200
    • By jap200 12th Mar 12, 1:18 PM
    • 2,000Posts
    • 3,403Thanks
    jap200
    0 WOW
    Amazon kindle eBook reductions, bargains, freebies - post your finds here!
    • 12th Mar 12, 1:18 PM
    0 WOW
    Amazon kindle eBook reductions, bargains, freebies - post your finds here! 12th Mar 12 at 1:18 PM
    It seems that Amazon has started doing short-lived reductions on some kindle books which are down to 20p or so for around 24 hours. I have not had anything official about this, but just noticed them in the kindle books 'movers and shakers' list. Some have previously been posted in this forum by myself and other helpful people, but it would be handy to keep them in one place.

So please post any short-term bargains here.

Please don't post details of the (huge numbers) of self-published books that are at low prices long-term (usually 79p)or free books - just genuine short-lived bargains.

Also, to avoid clutter, please also don't post links to the many books that are permanently available free. Here is a link to the top 100 Free Books in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store/zgbs/digital-text/ref=zg_bs_fvp_p_f_digital-text?_encoding=UTF8&tf=1

So here is one short-lived bargain I spotted today for 20p, ususally £7.71 (Edit: offer now expired - price now £3.99)

Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rules-of-the-Game-ebook/dp/B005QEE22M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1331558177&sr=1-1
    Not read it myself, but it has a few good reviews

Also don't forget the ongoing Kindle Daily Deals (as previously posted) where a different book is available each day for 99p:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_161849367_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000577623& pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=1V6FWDY2986TX5AQM0GX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =270713247&pf_rd_i=341689031

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by jap200; 02-09-2013 at 4:05 PM.
Page 63
    • alisonjean
    • By alisonjean 13th Nov 17, 11:16 AM
    • 19 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    alisonjean
    Hairy Bikers Chicken & Egg
    99p on kindle at the moment
    • asajj
    • By asajj 29th Nov 17, 8:52 PM
    • 4,165 Posts
    • 10,598 Thanks
    asajj
    Starship Conquest: (First Conquest) (Stellar Conquest Series Book 1)

free currently.

When the captain and crew of EarthFleet's most powerful dreadnought Conquest is sent on a mission forty light years from Earth, none of them expect to return. To find a home and keep humanity safe from hostile aliens, they must fight to seize a new world, initiating EarthFleet's first conquest of another star system.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,326Posts Today

7,788Users online

Martin's Twitter