Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    loopelu
    Child Savings Accounts with a Passbook?
    • 5th Mar 12, 5:21 PM
    Child Savings Accounts with a Passbook? 5th Mar 12 at 5:21 PM
    I am having great difficulty in finding one of these and wondering if they actually exist any more.

I currently have both of my sons 2 and 7 with Nsandi, but Nsandi are changing the schemes in May and taking away the passbooks and only letting them use the account as a postal account. They are also printing in their literature that the account holders will need a bank account! This is not something I want to do.

I would like to find an account for each of them with a passbook as they really enjoy following their Birthday and Christmas money and interest payments. I would rather not have on-line accounts for them either.

Just to clarify, their child trust funds are in accounts which we add to monthly, but this query is for their own spending money or adhoc savings and not a regular monthly savings type account.

Does anybody have any ideas?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

157Posts Today

1,379Users online

Martin's Twitter