Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • soolin
    • By soolin 1st Mar 12, 9:25 AM
    • 59,298Posts
    • 42,030Thanks
    soolin
    FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat
    • 1st Mar 12, 9:25 AM
    FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat 1st Mar 12 at 9:25 AM
    The purpose of this thread is to set up an alert when there is a free listing weekend. Let's keep it free from chat as far as possible to avoid too many false alerts

Please scroll to the top of the page and click 'Thread tools' on the right. There you will get an option to 'Add subscription', Then when anyone at all gets notification of free listing just add the date to this thread and everyone subscribed should get a notification email from MSE saying that there has been a reply to this thread.

We can have a separate thread for chatting about each free listing weekend, exactly as we do now as well.
    Last edited by soolin; 04-02-2013 at 8:50 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Page 22
    • girlchops
    • By girlchops 25th Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    • 130 Posts
    • 1,636 Thanks
    girlchops
    £1 max final Value Fee on up to 100 listings

from... 23rd September 1600 hrs

To...... 25th September 15.59 hrs

Start & finish times are what I was given when I accepted the offer by invite. I checked my selling page at 10pm & there was no available offer then - weird!!

Edwink
    Originally posted by edwink
    Hi All,
    I spoke to eBay as I received the same msg above and they weren't aware of the odd timeframe! They corrected the end time to 23.59 tonight 25/9/17 which I can see now on my selling page. Check yours and if it hasn't changed to midnight let them know.
    HTH.
    • jeffuk
    • By jeffuk 8th Oct 17, 12:06 AM
    • 418 Posts
    • 253 Thanks
    jeffuk
    £1 max final value fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fee.

This was on my Promotions section.
    Not sure if the link to the offer will work for everyone,
    http://www.rsvp.ebay.co.uk/rsvp/signup/3286/C1fS-dWASW4
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,818Posts Today

10,342Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin