Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ogre De Flamme
    • By Ogre De Flamme 29th Feb 12, 10:41 PM
    • 79Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Ogre De Flamme
    My Virgin Media - View your package and downgrade online ?
    • 29th Feb 12, 10:41 PM
    My Virgin Media - View your package and downgrade online ? 29th Feb 12 at 10:41 PM
    It says on the website that VM customers can View your package and upgrade online.

Can you also stop taking services this way ?

Please can VM customers with experience answer.
Page 1
    • Jimjams00
    • By Jimjams00 29th Feb 12, 11:01 PM
    • 218 Posts
    • 3,545 Thanks
    Jimjams00
    • 29th Feb 12, 11:01 PM
    • 29th Feb 12, 11:01 PM
    From my experience you can upgrade online but to downgrade you need to contact them.
    • Ogre De Flamme
    • By Ogre De Flamme 1st Mar 12, 7:33 PM
    • 79 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Ogre De Flamme
    • 1st Mar 12, 7:33 PM
    • 1st Mar 12, 7:33 PM
    Is there any messaging system once logged in or a contact form that one can only access once logged in?
    Last edited by Ogre De Flamme; 01-03-2012 at 8:57 PM. Reason: blugh
  • JSR
    • 2nd Mar 12, 5:01 PM
    • 2nd Mar 12, 5:01 PM
    You can't really upgrade online either. The view package/upgrade screen is way out of date in terms of the packages available and prices are not shown. There is a message that says somebody will contact you within 48 hours if you submit the form. Virgin Media do not respond to email. I'm afraid to change anything you have to brave hold hell.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,087Posts Today

7,043Users online

Martin's Twitter