YouGov Payment Problem?

Comments

• JuicyJesus
    JuicyJesus Posts: 3,830 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    cmathews wrote: »
    Nothing more they can do? Does that mean they're not going to pay you at all?

It means they're taking the p*ss. I just want my money, really.
    urs sinserly,
    ~~joosy jeezus~~
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    How long does it take the £50 to hit your bank account? thanks
    Jan Wins: .
  • How long does it take the £50 to hit your bank account? thanks

Anything from one day to not at all, apparently. As you'll discover if you read through this thread.;)
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Got a payment today of £50 from Yougov taken well over 18 months to earn it. Might use my survey credits for prize draws now.
    Jan Wins: .
  • Now waiting two months for payment. I have emailed twice using the form on the site and have received a reply, firstly telling me the system was down so now it will take an extra ten days. So after two weeks I tried again, and received an acknowledgement it would be forwarded to the panel relations desk. Ten days later, still no payment.
  • I'm awaiting payment from them too - over a month now.
    I stupidly got my sort code wrong so have now emailed 3 times with the correct one but no reply.

I like the style of their surveys and will continue with them but I think they might be going the way of Pigsback. Problems with cashing out, more points prize draws....doesn't bode well.
  • nehpets81
    nehpets81 Posts: 355 Forumite
    Really, Yougov are one of the worst survey companies out there. Their surveys may be fairly professional looking but the fact that the minimum cashout it £50 is bad enough (has anyone actually managed this amount within a year?) but the fact they are not answering emails and seem to be dragging their heals even when people reach the cashout level is pretty shoddy.
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    I reached my £50 last week .THE last 4 payments I have received by cheque [approx every 9 months] without probs.But recently they have really been pushing these prize draws on you..Hopefully I will get this BACS payment ok.As I have also jusr reached my first £50 payment with Populus surveys as well so £100 would be useful.
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Every 9 months is bloody good,it takes around 3 years for me to reach £50.
  • Tinman wrote: »
    Every 9 months is bloody good,it takes around 3 years for me to reach £50.

Quite agree. My latest one took 4 yrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport