Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Amanda65
    Re-stuffing sofa cushions!
    • 20th Feb 07, 11:19 AM
    Re-stuffing sofa cushions! 20th Feb 07 at 11:19 AM
    Hi all - not sure if this is the right place to post this request so am happy for the Board guides to move if appropriate.

OH and I bought a suite (3-seater, 2-seater and arm chair) from Furniture Village about 6 years ago and it is now looking a little saggy and sad. When we purchased it we got a free set of covers which are still in the bag and would like to fit these but the cushions have lost lots of their stuffing and I would like to get them re-filled before re-covering them. They are filled with feathers and although I can find people who provide foam inserts am struggling to come up with feather stuffers at a reasonable price (only quote so far is 160 per cushion and I need four done!!!!)

I am in Surrey and happy to deliver them within a reasonable distance. Any ideas gratefully received
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

189Posts Today

3,985Users online

Martin's Twitter