Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 18
    • 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 1st Jul 17, 4:09 PM
    • 2,059 Posts
    • 36,973 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    100 to 300 a day

Occasionally more......
    • dontone
    • By dontone 1st Jul 17, 4:13 PM
    • 3,632 Posts
    • 10,380 Thanks
    dontone
    About 250 - 300 a week.
    It used to be 3 times that, but for my own sanity, I cut it right back (most were Click 2 wins anyway) I don't miss them tbh.
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin'
    • jonesMUFCforever
    • By jonesMUFCforever 1st Jul 17, 4:22 PM
    • 23,831 Posts
    • 11,036 Thanks
    jonesMUFCforever
    A few days - nil others depends on the mood, on a good Sunday night blitz a 100 or so.
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always receive lots
    • mansey
    • By mansey 1st Jul 17, 4:53 PM
    • 2,857 Posts
    • 9,350 Thanks
    mansey
    A couple of years back 50 of us did a challenge to enter 1,000,000 (Yes you read that right 1 million) competitions in a year and we did it easily
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.”
    ― Billy Joel
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 1st Jul 17, 5:19 PM
    • 2,700 Posts
    • 15,270 Thanks
    Misslayed
    About 200 a day, then life gets in the way, so none. But then 300 a day to catch up! I'm not obsessed or anyfink.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Bambinoxx
    • By Bambinoxx 2nd Jul 17, 7:51 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Bambinoxx
    Wow! I'm not doing bad! I think I'm getting rather addicted however �� I'm on roughly 50 a day but I'm going to try for more!! I'm having fun!! X
    • Zanzib
    • By Zanzib 2nd Jul 17, 11:27 AM
    • 3,765 Posts
    • 54,875 Thanks
    Zanzib
    Hundreds each week, but less than I used to due to time and not wanting most of the prizes on offer, so I've not won anything since January.
    • ChamomileTao
    • By ChamomileTao 2nd Jul 17, 12:08 PM
    • 87 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    ChamomileTao
    Along with not keeping a record of what I've entered, I don't count them either, that way lies madness.
    • cagsd
    • By cagsd 2nd Jul 17, 12:10 PM
    • 5,615 Posts
    • 133,105 Thanks
    cagsd
    I couldn't say I do a set amount per day, as sometimes I have days on end where I do none at all due to life being too busy. Then sometimes I'll be up to date and be comping every day. It just depends. But most weeks, I enter around 500. I used to do a lot more but I never seem to have as much time these days.

• betty77
    • By betty77 7th Jul 17, 4:21 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    betty77
    Hi I am new like you and have probably done about 75 this week so not so much. I have only really entered into comps for things I want myself, or that I could give as a gift or sell. Hoping for some kind of win soon!
    • VitaFortunato
    • By VitaFortunato 7th Jul 17, 5:44 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 1,197 Thanks
    VitaFortunato
    I gave up the Click to Wins to preserve my sanity so am doing considerably less but I have reduced my stress levels and am back to enjoying the hobby rather than being a slave to it - a slave with high blood pressure and no time to do anything else!
    • burnleylad1882
    • By burnleylad1882 10th Jul 17, 11:53 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    burnleylad1882
    Don't count. I dont bother with the dailys, just twitter, facbook and another competition forum. Had two wins and started before Xmas
    • lucinad
    • By lucinad 10th Jul 17, 12:40 PM
    • 3,789 Posts
    • 153,755 Thanks
    lucinad
    A couple of years back 50 of us did a challenge to enter 1,000,000 (Yes you read that right 1 million) competitions in a year and we did it easily
    Originally posted by mansey
    i was in that , bought a clicker specially to count each day!
    50 challenge letters: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    July wins: wussywat badges, argan oil, vichy serum, 2 packs moshi monster cards
    • mansey
    • By mansey 10th Jul 17, 1:48 PM
    • 2,857 Posts
    • 9,350 Thanks
    mansey
    i was in that , bought a clicker specially to count each day!
    Originally posted by lucinad
    I installed a clicker app on my phone, which I still use daily
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.”
    ― Billy Joel
    • Neine83
    • By Neine83 10th Jul 17, 4:00 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Neine83
    You guys mean business, I need to up my game!
    • traceya89
    • By traceya89 24th Jul 17, 10:25 PM
    • 913 Posts
    • 8,868 Thanks
    traceya89
    ive just come back to comping. i tend to only enter facebook if its a big prize as i find them hard to win as so many non compers!!! enter on facebook. i dont do lots of twitter comps but do do them. i keep away from rafflecopter ones and dont do the daily ones very often. im trying to work out a system to comping lol again
    Just about to give up!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,728Posts Today

8,261Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin