Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    lucinad
    had a call from bauer media
    • 16th Feb 12, 7:38 PM
    had a call from bauer media 16th Feb 12 at 7:38 PM
    had a call about half an hour ago from 08452863002, the person asked for me but my oh decided i didnt want to speak and said i wasnt in...i was sat 5ft away!

she said it was from bauer media about a promotion and would ring back tomorrow. i just always associate bauer media with magazine wins, am i just going to get a call back trying to sell me a magazine subscription
    i tried ringing it back but it was just a prerecorded message saying they had recently tried to contact me regarding a promotion and would ring back, if i didnt want to be contacted again i could have my name removed from future calls or something like that.
    dont know what he was thinking, i am quite capable of dealing with callers myself, now i will just be thinking i have won something amazing and in reality i will be soooooo disappointed tomorrow

what do you think have you all been called by these thing to sell something?
    2015 wins
    january wins:
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,376Posts Today

6,689Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • London marathoners, free meals once you finish (woo hoo) full list http://t.co/CgeN6obyOa Pls RT to spread word

• Bravo @JonnyMaitland Dead Sheep is great. Highly recommended for anyone bar finsbury park (or political nerds)

• Going to see my mate @JonnyMaitland's play Dead Sheep, about the end of the thatcher regime, tonight

• Follow Martin