Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    emmaiden
    ESA3 Change of circumstances - Help!
    • 13th Feb 12, 5:46 PM
    ESA3 Change of circumstances - Help! 13th Feb 12 at 5:46 PM
    I have recently had my (CB)ESA reassessed and it has been awarded. I was in receipt of (IR)ESA but this was reduced when my occupational pension started after being retired due to ill-health.
    I also recently got married and when I telephoned the ESA helpline to inform them, they told me that I would still be entitled to the (CB)ESA as I had paid enough NI contributions in the past.
    I have now been sent a ESA3 form to complete my new details. The compliment slip attached asked me to "fill in my new details", so I sent it back with just my new name. It was returned, asking me to put my husbands details in and to complete the form in full too.
    If I am only in receipt of (CB)ESA and do not want to be re-assessed for (IR)ESA as my husband is working, then why do I have to fill out this form in full?

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,430Posts Today

10,159Users online

Martin's Twitter