Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    f @ w y
    Another Ebay voucher scam! Help required
    • 7th Feb 12, 12:24 PM
    Another Ebay voucher scam! Help required 7th Feb 12 at 12:24 PM
    My case is quite the same like one other thread.... but sadly, it happened once again! I believe there should be something EBAY should do about it!

Hi everyone, I think I need some advice here.

On the 20th January I bought an argos gift vouchers (worth 100) on eBay, for 80. I've not heard anything from the buyer since, and my worst fears are confirmed when I saw they've just received a negative feedback for no receipt/ no communication.

So I tried to open an ebay dispute and it wouldn't let me! Apparently it falls outside the ebay buyer protection, certain categories aren't covered.

What can I do to try get my money back? I paid by paypal, which was linked to my credit card (MASTERCARD).

It was listed under:
    Events Tickets > Gift Vouchers & Coupons > Other Gift Vouchers & Coupons

I feel foolish not checking everything through but I should just concentrate on how i can get my money back, if at all.

I am thinking of contacting POLICE after I get address and contact details of the seller.

Help much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

229Posts Today

1,314Users online

Martin's Twitter