Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    chocolatebutterbean
    Vanquis repayment option plan????
    • 29th Jan 12, 3:37 PM
    Vanquis repayment option plan???? 29th Jan 12 at 3:37 PM
    Hi All

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but I could really use some of your expertise here.

Unfortunately my husband and I got ourselves into a mess with unsecured credit. We are climbing our way through it having negotiated reduced repayments with creditors etc.

Because I am now paying (overdue) attention to our spending I have noticed that Vanquis are charging us an amount each month for Repayment Option Plan - I have no idea what this is.

As we are paying 30.13 off each card (we have 2) each month and they are taking 28.19 Repayment Option Plan then this debt is reducing by less than 2 per month .

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,745Posts Today

8,547Users online

Martin's Twitter