Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • Marteebies
    • 27th Jan 12, 4:44 PM
    • 27th Jan 12, 4:44 PM
    Hi Rachael

I have been doing online surveys for about 2 years now, i find them a great little earner in my spare time.

Below I have recommended the top survey sites, which I have earned the most money from:

www.panelopinion.co.uk - They have always paid me and have a low cash out rate of 10 (so once you get to 10 you can withdraw your money). I love this site

www.toluna.com - They have new surveys nearly everyday and the more surveys you take part in, the more money you can earn

www.yougov.co.uk - The surveys they have are often quite interesting, however I don't get sent that many surveys by them

www.surveyfriends.co.uk - This website rewards you through vouchers and gifts (e.g. tv's, cameras etc). Vouchers obviously aren't as good as earning money BUT they are very easy to win lol, which is why I have recommended them!

Out of these sites my favourite is panelopinion

Good Luck Rachael
    2014: 20 voucher from SurveyFriends, 10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: 35 and 50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than 15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
  • Thrift3r
    • 20th Sep 13, 9:42 AM
    • 20th Sep 13, 9:42 AM
    Does anyone else get emails from SurveyCompare?

I just got one saying they're creating a new video and want users to review them as a part of this. They're offering 50 for any video clip they end up using in the final video.

It sounds great for something that won't take long to do!

EDIT: I've just been on their site and they've posted about it on their blog too - http://www.surveycompare.net/blog/get-50-webcam-testimonial
    Last edited by Thrift3r; 20-09-2013 at 9:44 AM. Reason: New Information:
  • Smithdido
    • 12th May 14, 2:44 AM
    Help me
    • 12th May 14, 2:44 AM
    I am very new here. Can anyone help me by giving me a bit useful information how to earn real money from survey or any other earning sites? plz, help me.
  • Grassmonster
    • 22nd Jun 14, 5:44 PM
    • 22nd Jun 14, 5:44 PM
    Part of Marketing VF Ltd. - same as Vivatic
    • Energize
    • By Energize 23rd Jun 14, 4:03 AM
    • 268 Posts
    • 70 Thanks
    Energize
    • 23rd Jun 14, 4:03 AM
    • 23rd Jun 14, 4:03 AM
    What's the actual rate of these sites? I worked out that yougov was paying about 4-5 per hour of your time.
    • Charlton King
    • By Charlton King 31st Dec 14, 3:16 PM
    • 1,290 Posts
    • 818 Thanks
    Charlton King
    • 31st Dec 14, 3:16 PM
    • 31st Dec 14, 3:16 PM
    Just reactivating this one to ask whether, as the previous poster suspected, you don't actually have to spend virtually all of your time online for the reward of just a few pounds.

Has anyone here any genuine experience of dealing with these outfits..?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,269Posts Today

4,448Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • If you know you're bust you must declare it asap. So no firm ever says "yes we plan to go insolvent". So you never? https://t.co/w8aIKOqHzq

• Some people misreading... it's NOT the rumours of insolvency of the Monarchy! Its Monarch airlines (again tho I've no idea of its validity)

• Also re #monarchinsolvency rumours it's important to state Monarch are firmly denying it... https://t.co/N27MENRjY9

• Follow Martin