Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

PE/Shoe Bag patterns
    • 12th Feb 07, 11:06 AM
    PE/Shoe Bag patterns 12th Feb 07 at 11:06 AM
    Good Morning all, I hope you are all well and enjoying half term so far.

I have quite a few young nieces and nephews and friends with young children so thought I could make them personalised PE/shoe bags for their birthdays this year.

In the past I have done Santa Sacks with pillow cases but of course they did not need a pattern.

Do any of you nice OSers know of any free good PE/shoe bag patterns that I could access on the internet - I really want to make them lined, and different shapes or something that makes them look really individual and expensive (although of course I will be looking for remnants to make them with!)

All help gratefully received.
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,356Posts Today

7,250Users online

Martin's Twitter