Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    harleq1962
    dwp medical
    • 18th Jan 12, 3:00 PM
    dwp medical 18th Jan 12 at 3:00 PM
    hi all,
    I had a phone call in november over capability to work, got the form to fill in a week later, gave me until the 27/dec/2011 to return it,
    got a letter to attend a medical on 23/01, the letter is dated 13/01 but i didnt recieve the letter until the 17/01, ive been expecting this and luckily or unluckily i can attend,
    I need to take someone with me and also they can attend, I am going, but I was shocked at how little notice they gave me to make sure I had my chosen person to attend, has anyone else been asked to attend so quickly and what are my rights normally as reguards to short notice medicals, many thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

177Posts Today

1,631Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin