Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Skint_Catt
    PAYE Tax Coding
    • 10th Feb 07, 8:07 PM
    PAYE Tax Coding 10th Feb 07 at 8:07 PM
    Hi!

Don't know if anyone will be able to help from these scant details!

Basically I was informed last year I underpaid income tax by 68. Not entirely sure how that happened as I'd been with the same employer for the past three years.

Anyway, come 31 March 2006 I was made redundant and was subsequently unemployed until middle of July 2006 (didn't claim JSA due to redundancy payment), when I started a long term temping contract. Believe code for this temping was 493L or summat similar.

This contract fnished on 11 Jan 2007, and I was out of work until 26 Jan 2007.

Therefore I'm thinking that not only have they not taken my unemployment into account last year which should counteract my dues to them, but I may be eligible for a small refund???

Anyone know anything! :confused:

Catt xx
    New to Comping; 12 tubes of Pringles, Paul Mitchell Travel Kit....
    Terramundi = 658.80
    SW Loser 2003-14 3lbs/78lbs
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

149Posts Today

1,383Users online

Martin's Twitter