Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BobSmith
    UKPC - ANYONE who gets a 'ticket' - please read
    • 21st Dec 11, 2:19 PM
    UKPC - ANYONE who gets a 'ticket' - please read 21st Dec 11 at 2:19 PM
    Issued a ticket (invoice) by UKPC earlier in the year...I used Google, came on to MSE and read posts on this forum.

I ignored UKPC and true enough got the stupid letters...

Initially from UKPC asking me to pay a ‘fine’...

Then from a 'debt recovery' agency (no doubt the UKPC)...

Then from a Solicitor (UKPC again perhaps?)...

Then from a new debt recovery agency (UKPC) saying I could now pay the fine at a REDUCED rate...(yes – how odd - debt recovery agencies now reduce fines IN THIER FIRST CONTACT WITH YOU)

Then a new letter from the debt recovery agency offering a FURTHER REDUCTION on my fine...(yes, then they offer to reduce it more – how odd)

Then.....

Silence.

All because of people on this forum taking the time to warn the public to not pay these STUPID ‘fines’ - THANKYOU ALL.

PRIVATE PARKING TICKETS ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE – DO NOT PAY THEM – EVENTUALLY THEY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS

I wish we could somehow get this message to all the poor people who get swindled into paying up –

the government should do something about these people as it's a bl**dy disgrace.

Last edited by BobSmith; 22-12-2011 at 2:59 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,702Posts Today

6,701Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @AndyM_2101: @MartinSLewis -tourists taking large amounts of cash to Greece - perhaps a reminder on Travel Insurance limits for money th?

• RT @GothboyUK: @MartinSLewis Exactly the same amount I'm due! How strange. ????

• Beware! Just got this text from CONMEN eazyclaims "£3856 IS STILL waiting in your name, for the accident you had! To get money" etc

• Follow Martin