Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Sammyantha
    PointShop cancel & block any payments?
    • 5th Dec 11, 3:24 AM
    PointShop cancel & block any payments? 5th Dec 11 at 3:24 AM
    My 12 year old has recently signed up for a subscription service called PointShop without my knowledge. I know this because i just got a confirmation email to tell me so

I immediately looked them up on google to see what they are all about and found warning after warning about them taking 45 from bank accounts, sometimes even months later after the account has been cancelled. I have looked all over the website for cancellation information and it says you cannot cancel before 24 hours is up, so i will do that tomorrow, although i have read horror stories about users being unable to cancel through the site. I also emailed the support email. The only telephone number is foreign and i believe they are in poland.

Is there a way to block my bank from allowing them to take any payments out?

Please let me know if you have any experience of this company. Everything i have read has made me extremely worried

Thank you
    The only thing we know for sure, is that we know nothing
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,219Posts Today

6,895Users online

Martin's Twitter