Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

N Power & Love2shop vouchers
    • 2nd Dec 11, 1:03 PM
    N Power & Love2shop vouchers 2nd Dec 11 at 1:03 PM
    Sorry if this has been posted before - had a quick search and couldn't find anything similar to this.

Our deal with Scottish Power was up with at the start of December so I shopped around and found the best deal seemed to be the Go Fix 8 tariff with N Power, I was swayed by the vouchers as without them it wasn't a huge saving we were making. Only problem is that the welcome pack came through yesterday and there's no mention of the vouchers and when I check my confirmation e-mail from moneysupermarket there's no mention of them either!! I'm just worried that two months down the line once our supply has transferred I'll end up having the try to chase the vouchers up but have no proof of the offer in the first place. Has anyone else who signed up to the Gofix tariff for the vouchers had any confirmation that you are due to receive them?

Don't know if i'm just worrying over nothing but if we're not going to get the vouchers I might as well try to cancel within the cooling off period and go with another tariff with no incentive.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,049Posts Today

5,804Users online

Martin's Twitter