Alba Science Home Testing New Trial

Cruzy
Cruzy Posts: 63
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 14 June 2017 at 11:32AM in Freebies (no spend required)
MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Alba is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

Just received this email;

Dear Home Tester,

We are currently recruiting female volunteers, aged between 18 and 60 who have dry skin to test a Body Butter Moisturiser Product for 2 weeks.
If you would like to find out more about this study, or would like to apply to take part, please visit our application form (sorry can't post link as am new user)

This study is limited to the first 130 successful applicants.

Best regards,

The Alba Home Testing Team :)

Comments

• Susie-E
    Susie-E Posts: 102 Forumite
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
  • bloss0m
    bloss0m Posts: 1,923
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Did you get it as spam I know the company has been busy a few weeks ago spamming mse
  • I just got an email to say that I have been accepted for this study and that my body butter will arrive in 2-3 days.
  • Cruzy
    Forumite
    CrimpQueen wrote: »
    I just got an email to say that I have been accepted for this study and that my body butter will arrive in 2-3 days.

Same here. Could do with some body butter to pamper my dry skin in this cold weather. :)
  • Cruzy
    Forumite
    bloss0m wrote: »
    Did you get it as spam I know the company has been busy a few weeks ago spamming mse

It looks genuine. Has the same email address as the face wipe trial so am presuming that it is genuine. :)
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Yes, I got accepted too! yaay. :)
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • missy7
    missy7 Posts: 119 Forumite
    Me too :):)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,836
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Me too!...\o/... :)
    :heartpuls Gains & £'s saved..Far too many to mention! Needless to say I LOVE MSE! :heartpuls

'Smile in the face of adversity..Whilst thinking where you can bury the bodies'

Area representative for National Association for Bikers with a Disability A cripple is a person who thinks a disabled person cannot ride a motorcycle :)
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    I received my butter today. It's the exact same kind of container that the body shop use for their small body butters. My butter smells a bit peachy. What a great surprise! :)
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure