Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Page 1
  • m0912329
    • 20th Nov 13, 9:38 PM
    • 20th Nov 13, 9:38 PM
    Ordered 5000 worth of services for bathroom installation in October, was informed by one of employee working there that everything will start from 12-13th November.

Just before 12-13th we were informed that there has been delays ordering items needed for installation and that everything will be delayed because of that until 25th November. Since then, they have refused to discuss anything about it no matter how hard we have tried to contact them.
  • pops5588
    • 21st Nov 13, 10:42 AM
    • 21st Nov 13, 10:42 AM
    Ordered some stuff from them when we moved house. Paid for next day delivery but items didn't turn up for 3 days. Was told I would receive a refund of the postage charge but this never happened. Emails weren't replied to, so had to constantly phone their expensive number to rectify it. I ended up managing to get a cheque to cover the cost of all the phone calls I had to make, a refund of the order and a 50 gift card as a goodwill gesture.

Ironically we only just braved trying them again and they have made it impossible for us to buy the item we want, making the gift card completely pointless.
    First home purchased 09/08/2013
    New job start date 24/03/2014
    Life is slowly slotting into place
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

164Posts Today

2,095Users online

Martin's Twitter