IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Facebook winners thread
Views: 1,457,257
# 7581
Monkey Chinchilla
Old 13-07-2012, 8:54 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Exodus Travels

Exodus is pleased to announce that Andy Miller from Bristol has won our 'Win a Trip For Two' competition! CONGRATULATIONS ANDY! We hope you enjoy your trip to the Finnish Wilderness!
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Monkey Chinchilla For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7582
BabychamPrincess
Old 13-07-2012, 10:08 PM

Trendy Vend
Congratulations Michael Hogan, you are the lucky winner of a brand new I-Pad 3! Have fun using it!

Thank you to everyone who entered and don't forget to check back for lot's more competitions coming soon
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7583
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 8:20 AM

Into the Blue Gift Vouchers
Wow - Thanks to everyone that entered our Friday Freebie- 'Wacky Races' competition! I have now picked the four winners randomly.. The winner of the Wacky Races Experience is Lorraine Stone - hurrah! The following three people have each won a choctastic Thornton's chocolate plaque: Helen Swales, Richard Oliver & Samantha Gent. Could all four lucky winners please e-mail me your postal address to: facebook@intotheblue.co.uk. Have a great weekend
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7584
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 9:18 AM

TV Times magazine
MIXED-UP FACES FRIDAY WINNER… Thank you to everyone who entered yesterday's competition. The correct answer is David Dickinson, Richard Hammond and Anne Robinson, and our winner is… Kate Huxstep! Congratulations Kate, we'll be in touch…
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7585
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 10:18 AM

CH Chemists
Congratulations Katie Peterson WINNER of the L'Oreal Miss Candy goodies!!!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7586
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 11:01 AM

Roberts Bakery
Today is a special triple winners announcement!

The loaf token winners are coming in thick & fast:
- Mrs M Woodcock has won a super handy beach kit that includes a kite, bucket & spade, rounders set and a cricket set!!!
- Michael Upton has won family tickets to Blackpool Tower attractions

As for our Facebook winner .... congrats to Allison Gasper for winning the iPod Shuffle!

Next draw is Monday 16 July for a fab family ticket to Legoland Discovery Centre Trafford Park!

What city would you like to see made out of Lego?
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7587
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 11:02 AM

The Natural Store
Congratulations to Gary Bartlett!!! You are the Fourth Winner of our "10 Day GREAT BEAUTY GIVEAWAY of a gorgeous Everyday Face Balm by Nunyara" - and the winner from all Wednesday and Thursday Entrants! We've notified you by email.

Don't forget that everyone can re-enter again today for your Last Chance of Winning!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7588
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 11:11 AM

Volvic UK
Well done to Sarah Keates Bingham who is the latest winner of the 'Animal Face Morph' competition. A pair of super cool designer sunglasses AND wellies will be in hand soon.
# 7589
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 12:13 PM

activinstinct
• WE HAVE A WINNER •

Drum roll please! … The winner of Day 16 of our Olympics Countdown Competition is,

*Bella Smyth*

The @Hi-Tec Harmony’s are some great shoes and one of our employees can vouch for that! She can’t get out of them!

A new prize will be going live shortly guys.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7590
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 12:14 PM

‎9Bar
Today's 3 winners from all yesterday's entrants are... Andrea Dalziel, Kelly Roxanne Smith and Lynne Higgins! Congratulations everyone - we've notified you all by email.

Once again tomorrow we'll be picking another 3 winners from all today's entrants, so click below for your chance to be one of them!
# 7591
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 3:06 PM

Dress-Diva

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT** We are happy to announce the 13 lucky winners from our competition yesterday!

Winners of the Lauren's Way Lashes are:
Sharon-Kay Wallace
Lorraine Simpson
Rachel McClean
Sharon Gutteridge Woodruff

Winners of the Lash Boutique Lashes are:
Deborah Nicholas
Zoe Scobie
Lucy Marie Osborne
Allana Crossley

Winners of the Amy Childs lashes are:
Joe Dee Phoenix
Alexandra Richmond
Lisa Gibbs
Adele McDougall

And the luck winner of our amazing bottle of Lauren's Way tan is:
Dionne Hunter

Well done ladies ♥ xx
# 7592
valbuk
Old 14-07-2012, 3:58 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Default A Shade Greener - facebook comp

'We are still waiting for the following lucky winners to claim their prizes:

Paul Conroy, Craig Linton - Harrowgate, Ralph-Alison Moxon - Mansfield, Adam Ambrose'
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to valbuk For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7593
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 5:22 PM

Zule Costumes

Today's winner of the animal masks pack is Laura Finch, contrats Laura and thanks for entering.

Send us your delivery address and we'll get your prize sent off to you first think on Monday (sales@zule.co.uk).
# 7594
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 7:22 PM

Vimto
We hope you're all really happy all of the time. But the following people are about to become INCREDIBLY happy right this minute. High fives go to William Martindale for winning an iPad and Paul Keenan and Claire Watkins who both won an iPod Touch. Get involved for your chance to be just as over the moon as these three now are.
# 7595
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 8:23 PM

Forever Young Apparel
And the Winner is......... Keith Banham! Congratulations Keith - Drop us an email here and we're sort out your prize! - stay tuned - still FOUR more prizes to come!
# 7596
BabychamPrincess
Old 14-07-2012, 9:22 PM

So Charming
We are announcing another competition shortly so stay tuned! In the meantime, the winner of our Lola Rose bracelet is Honora Livesey! Congratulations! Please message us through Twitter or Facebook to claim your prize!
# 7597
BabychamPrincess
Old 15-07-2012, 7:52 AM

9Bar

Today's 3 winners from all yesterday's entrants are... Sandy Yousef, Beth Karen and Chris Butler! Congratulations everyone - we've notified you all by email.

Once again tomorrow we'll be picking another 3 winners from all today's entrants, so click below for your chance to be one of them!
# 7598
BabychamPrincess
Old 15-07-2012, 7:54 AM

Alara Cereals
Today's winner of our WIN a Box of my 'Goji Berries & Cranberries' Organic, Gluten Free Muesli is... Phyllis Ellett! Congratulations Phyllis!!! We've notified you by email.
# 7599
BabychamPrincess
Old 15-07-2012, 7:55 AM

Tasty Little Numbers

Today's winner of this week's 'WIN a Box of 20 of my 100 Calorie White Chocolate Bars' is... Angela Sandhu! Congrats Angela!!! We've notified you by email.

This is a daily competition, so just click below for your chance to be tomorrow's winner! GOOD LUCK!!!
# 7600
BabychamPrincess
Old 15-07-2012, 10:47 AM

Just For You Designs

Each entant was numbered and picked using: http://andrew.hedges.name/experiment.../original.html

THE WINNER IS: Karen Nelson whose Finlay loves Pirates & Superheros.

Karen, please message me with your postal address ~ I will get my inspiration going and design Finlay his very own Dino. Please note I will have to order in fabric especially so it may be a week or two until this special Dino is made.