IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Facebook winners thread
Views: 1,460,412
# 5041
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 9:47 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Alara Cereals
It's Day 76 of our "100 Boxes 100 Days" Competition - and the winner from all yesterday's entrants is... Marie Mcmahon! Congratulations Marie!!! We've notified you by email.

Don't forget that everyone can re-enter again today for another chance of winning tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5042
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 10:04 AM

The Pretty Dress Company
And the winner of our Lakeside Competition is.....LISA JOANNE COLLIS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please msg us above using the message facility when you will visit us at the concession - and contact details!

Well Done to everyone who entered xxx
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5043
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 10:32 AM

zavvi.com
Congratulations to Sally from Kent for winning an Apple TV in our competition in association with PCR. Enjoy
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5044
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 10:42 AM

Coole Swan shared Coole Swan's photo.

Here are the 20 lucky winners of the Happy Monday Packs.....

Amanda Pickering
Andy Irvine
Bridgette Chisholm
Carmel Cunniffe
Dominick Owens
Elaine Walsh
James Spizer
Jennifer Hill Bakka
Jovan Dishelle Spearman
Kellie Curran
Laura O'Dowd
Leah Dean
Michelle Field
Nikki Danielle Webber
Phillip Russo
Rachel Townsend
Rosaleen Sharratt
Sharon Hartung
Tiffany Caudle
Wanda Stephens Puckett

Can the winners please email robert@cooleswan.com with contact & postal details, reference "Happy Monday". Thanks to everyone for the fantastic response!
Off to work we go....

We have 20 Happy Monday Packs to give away
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5045
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 10:59 AM

Hand Footwear
The winner of our Susst Dancer competition is... Michelle Murray ! Congratulations Michelle. Please email us at info@shoeheaven.ie with your details
# 5046
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 11:00 AM

FunSwimShop
Congratulations to Cheryl Berry, winner of this month's £50 FunSwimShop voucher! Thanks again for your lovely review Cheryl and happy shopping!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5047
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 11:08 AM

Debenhams Beauty Club
It’s time to announce the WINNERS of our PHILOSOPHY competition! Drum roll please... and the 10 lucky winners are: Annemarie Brook, Linda Wiles, Gillian Canty-Cotter, Masih Malik, Kathryn Harrison, Ann Hoolahan, Sharon Craig, Elaine Menzies, Sheryl Scholan and Rajani Matharoo. Congrats! We’ve sent you all an email & hope you enjoy your prizes. For those of you that weren’t so lucky this time, why not treat yourself and check out the philosophy range online here: http://!!!!!!!/JcpOTG. Plus, DON’T FORGET you can also enter our VIP PANEL for a chance to review a range of PHILOSOPHY products, just ENTER HERE: http://!!!!!!!/MjxsMv.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5048
Dear_Deirdre
Old 16-05-2012, 11:19 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Default New NIKE Competition

Enter the www.promocodes.co.uk facebook competition to win one of 2 £150 shopping vouchers at NIKE - https://www.facebook.com/promocodesu...98592906887843

Good luck
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dear_Deirdre For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5049
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 11:28 AM

Woman's Own
THE WINNER OF OUR RECIPE COMPETITION IS…Mandy Woolcott! Congratulations, Mandy. Please send your address and home phone number to:carolyn_truscott@ipcmedia.com. Thanks x
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5050
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 11:45 AM

Rio Beauty
Congratulations to Sarah Moley Martin, Victoria Leather, Laura Todhunter, Ashlea Davies and Lin Osborne for winning our Sonicleanse Giveaway! Please send us your address details in a private message so we can send you your prize!
# 5051
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 12:42 PM

Lakes Camper Hire
Congratulations to Nicky Allen, who has won our first 'Camper Cookbook Sunday'!!
# 5052
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 12:43 PM

chelsea doll
The winner of the Maple Clutch Bag is Rachel Collins! Congratulations! Please email your name and address to info@chelseadoll.co.uk
# 5053
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 12:57 PM

‎8ball Originals T-shirts
First Winner of the day is.......Drumroll......Kevin Pilkington, please email your details to sm@8ball.co.uk Kevin and we will get your free tee in the post to you.
# 5054
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 12:58 PM

MEDION UK

We're pleased to announce the winners of our Gadget Show Live 2012 competition.

The question we asked was: What is the name of the MEDION PC Gaming range?
The correct answer is: ERAZER!

Here are the lucky winners:

1st Prize - Mr S Wynne, Bradford - MEDION Erazer X7815 17.3" Intel® Core™ i7 Laptop

2nd Prize - Mr S Murphy, Bilston - MEDION AKOYA P6631 15.6" Intel® Core™ i5 Laptop

3rd Prize - Mr A Youngman, Bury St Edmonds - MEDION AKOYA P5326E Intel® Core™ i5 PC

Firstly, congratulations to our winners and secondly thank you to everyone who took the time to visit the MEDION stand and enter the competition.

Don't despair if you weren't a winner as we've put together a choice selection of our current MEDIONshop bestseller products. You lucky people!
# 5055
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 12:59 PM

The Generosity Game is currently closed as we prep the balloons and secure the cake to the rig ready for this week's epic lift - who's going to win? Find out at midday!
Freeview

Rachel Harding winner
# 5056
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 1:32 PM

Interflora - the flower experts
Congratulations to Anne Sibley who has won first prize in our exclusive RHS Chelsea competition! Thank you to everyone who entered and left a special message through our RHS Chelsea App.

And further congratulations to our 20 runners up who each win a fabulous Laurent Perrier Cuv!e Ros! Spring gift set!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5057
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 1:34 PM

Luv Me Buddies
Congratulations to Catherine Hencut, Robert Faulkner and Lisa Hockley who are the winners of our Grade A Girl T-Shirt and notebook set. Please email us at info@luvmebuddies.com with your preferred t-shirt size. X
# 5058
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 1:58 PM

Philips Beauty UK
If your name is Dee Madejska, Natalie Harris, Samira Faisal, or Jacqueline Berry...please send us a message. We have a surprise for you!
# 5059
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 2:23 PM

Nurofen
We're delighted to announce this weeks winner of our 'Share Advice & Win' competition is Kirsty Norton. Congratulations!

This week, Kirsty had some great advice to share to help cope with periods: "Snuggle up on the sofa with a glossy magazine, a bar of chocolate and a lovely cup of tea – have some ‘me’ time."

Kirsty, we'll be in touch with you via email to arrange delivery of your Mother & Daughter Clarins Spa vouchers.

If you would like the opportunity to win some lovely pampering prizes, go to the 'Share Advice & Win' app and enter. You can also create your very own Little Book of Advice to share with your friends and family.
# 5060
BabychamPrincess
Old 16-05-2012, 2:24 PM

So Charming
Maxine, please don't forget to email us as you need to claim your stacking ring! And...we have another winner to announce in a minute!