Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Mutley75
    HELP with NEW PPI claim NEXT DIRECTORY
    • 24th Nov 11, 9:07 AM
    HELP with NEW PPI claim NEXT DIRECTORY 24th Nov 11 at 9:07 AM
    Hi, I really don't know where to start! .... I have had my Next Directory a/c for approx 16-18yrs with PPI.They have now sent letters out changing some of their t&c's stating that as of March 2012, they will now remove this service but claims that are being dealt with wont be affected. I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD RE-CLAIM THE PPI!!! HELP! Please could someone tell me how to do this and where to go.... Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Page 2
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 25th Apr 17, 9:18 PM
    • 18,863 Posts
    • 9,017 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    I wanted to let people know that I have just received an offer from them.
    Originally posted by Carrie72
    This thread is from 2011 and was last posted to in 2015.

Plenty of PPI refunds have been made by this seller.
    • sugarandwater
    • By sugarandwater 18th May 17, 5:07 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sugarandwater
    Help with Next PPI claim
    Hi
    I had Next PPI around 14 years ago, problem is I have no idea what my account number was and have no paperwork!! please could someone advise on who to write/phone and how to obtain my account details
    many thanks
    • zx81
    • By zx81 18th May 17, 5:26 PM
    • 12,475 Posts
    • 12,639 Thanks
    zx81
    You'd write to Next.
    • Placida
    • By Placida 18th May 17, 9:42 PM
    • 176 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    Placida
    Hi
    I had Next PPI around 14 years ago, problem is I have no idea what my account number was and have no paperwork!! please could someone advise on who to write/phone and how to obtain my account details
    many thanks
    Originally posted by sugarandwater
    In 2015, PA(GI) was subject to a Companies Court judgement that directed that PA(GI) was liable to claimants for redress relating to creditor insurance policies underwritten by PA(GI) until 2006. Among these was Next Plc which sold the policies with its store card accounts.

You might find this link useful.

http://www.thephoenixgroup.com/customer-support/how-to-complain.aspx

"Between 1988 and 2004, PA (GI), which was a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of Royal & Sun Alliance (R & SA) Group, sold creditor insurance policies, which included Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) through third party agents. Among these was the clothing retailer Next Plc, which sold the policies in connection with its store card accounts and personal loans.

If you think you were sold PPI in relation to your Next store card account or personal loan and would like to make a complaint, please contact us."
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,626Posts Today

7,435Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin