Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Virtual Chrissy Wissy
    Homeserve renewal
    • 22nd Nov 11, 3:20 PM
    Homeserve renewal 22nd Nov 11 at 3:20 PM
    Hi all
    just come off the phone after an exasperating call to Homeserve Customer Services. In a nutshell I paid the introductory policy premium of approx 12 for the external supply pipe 2 years ago. I then had the pipe repaired in Summer 2010. Because of the work my premium increased to 47 a year ago. My new premium (due this week) has gone up to 72. The guy basically couldn't explain why this was so apart from the fact that I had had work done. He also couldn't explain why the premium increase for this claim has taken nearly 18 months to filter through but did, helpfully, point out that premiums have also gone up because of the increasing number of customers taking up their services. So that's alright, then.

Arrrrrgh!

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,108Posts Today

8,229Users online

Martin's Twitter