Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    clairehi
    Scottish Power best deals not available to existing customers? :(
    • 14th Nov 11, 9:06 PM
    Scottish Power best deals not available to existing customers? :( 14th Nov 11 at 9:06 PM
    Hi all hope someone can advise.

I am currently an SP customer, looking for a new gas/elec deal. Both USwitch and moneysupermarket show that the cheapest deal for me is another SP deal - an online discounted rate ending in Dec 2012.
    However when I log into my SP account, this deal does not show up as one of the options open to me. Having checked their website it looks like this deal only appears if you say you are a new customer.

this is annoying and pointless as now I will have to leave SP to get a better rate elsewhere. I tried to ring them up, but of course was on hold for 15 mins and then gave up as the kids were running riot!

is there any point in phoning them again to try and get this deal or am I better off just going for the cheapest deal from another supplier?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,423Posts Today

8,173Users online

Martin's Twitter