Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,244Posts
    • 66,818Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 225
    • olgadapolga
    • By olgadapolga 6th Dec 17, 8:03 PM
    • 808 Posts
    • 969 Thanks
    olgadapolga
    Have you received yours yet? I managed to get one but still not physically arrived
    Originally posted by kerri gt
    Yes, mine did eventually arrive after about 10 days, I think. I was expecting it sooner, based on what the website said
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 6th Dec 17, 8:43 PM
    • 6,740 Posts
    • 47,386 Thanks
    kerri gt
    Yes, mine did eventually arrive after about 10 days, I think. I was expecting it sooner, based on what the website said
    Originally posted by olgadapolga
    Ahh, thanks - yes - it was the 'free same day shipping' that threw me too. Obviously I don't expect them to be rushing out freebie orders but was wondering if it had gone amiss somewhere. I shall rekindle hope it will arrive.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

232Posts Today

1,457Users online

Martin's Twitter