Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,244Posts
    • 66,818Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 224
    • laticsforlife
    • By laticsforlife 22nd Nov 17, 8:10 AM
    • 1,151 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    laticsforlife

is there anywhere you can buy O2 sims cheaply that still come with a number ?

if you can be bothered Im guessing you can also get a free O2 number via porting i.e. get a free sim from a different network & port it to a new O2 SIM
    Originally posted by Inigo Montoya
    I guess eBay might have sims.

As for your other idea, I really like this, does it work?

Who gives away free sims, and do they come with a number that you can port to O2 (without having to top them up first)?
    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing!
    Quidco, £1,985
    Shopandscan, £2,510
    Tesco Double The Difference, £2,700
    TopCashback,£1,807
    Thomson EU261/04 Claim, £1,700
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 22nd Nov 17, 4:14 PM
    • 971 Posts
    • 3,700 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Got the WHSmith Xmas cards today and the L'Occitane set which is lovely. Has anyone managed to get the free Star Wars phone case yet? It says codes are released daily at midday but not managed to get one yet
    • olgadapolga
    • By olgadapolga 22nd Nov 17, 7:45 PM
    • 808 Posts
    • 969 Thanks
    olgadapolga
    Got the WHSmith Xmas cards today and the L'Occitane set which is lovely. Has anyone managed to get the free Star Wars phone case yet? It says codes are released daily at midday but not managed to get one yet
    Originally posted by Luckystar
    I managed to get one; there are about eight designs - off the top of my head they were R2-D2, BB8, Luke Skywalker, Captain Phasma, a storm/clone trooper called Executioner, Kylo-Ren and I think Finn? There were a couple of other "human" characters, a woman and a man (I don't really know much about Star Wars, I always fall asleep watching the films). The codes were released a few minutes after midday today and were gone very quickly as my daughter wanted one but missed out. They are only for certain phones as well: some iPhone models, Google, maybe Galaxy and one other.

Good luck if you try for one
    • daisycha
    • By daisycha 23rd Nov 17, 12:09 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 84 Thanks
    daisycha
    If you a near a WHSmith travel stores between 11am -5pm check your app as there is a £1.00 Festive feast meal deal it includes a sandwich, drink and a snack . You will only be able to redeem once during the promotional period, I’m not sure about the dates but I first noticed this deal on Tuesday, it was also on my app yesterday during 11am -5pm and it is on my app today. Please note that it is only available at selected WHSmith travel stores
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 23rd Nov 17, 7:52 PM
    • 6,745 Posts
    • 47,395 Thanks
    kerri gt
    Picked up a pack of cards in WHSmith today - just need to write and post them now.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• littlereddevil
    • By littlereddevil 24th Nov 17, 8:57 AM
    • 4,696 Posts
    • 1,953 Thanks
    littlereddevil
    Got a pack of cards worth £6.99. Also free coffee in Caffe Nero if you buy a cake
    travelover
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 25th Nov 17, 12:17 AM
    • 713 Posts
    • 653 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    nope
    The guide on how to get the O2 priority app using a sim doesn't work anymore. O2 no longer send the number with the sim - you have to top up to get a phone number
    Originally posted by JJS

can now confirm thats not correct as received a couple of O2 sims in the post today (direct from O2) & they still have pre-assigned number
    • GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 25th Nov 17, 8:00 PM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 1,809 Thanks
    GlennTheBaker
    The guide on how to get the O2 priority app using a sim doesn't work anymore. O2 no longer send the number with the sim - you have to top up to get a phone number
    Originally posted by JJS
    Not true - I received 5 PAYG SIMs last week from O2 and each had the phone number printed on them.
    • laticsforlife
    • By laticsforlife 27th Nov 17, 9:25 AM
    • 1,151 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    laticsforlife
    How odd, the last SIM I got had no phone number on it, needing a top-up to register it.

I wonder if they work on O2PM as you need to get a code sent to the sim by SMS - that might not work without the SIM being activated on the network?
    Quidco, £1,985
    Shopandscan, £2,510
    TopCashback,£1,807
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 27th Nov 17, 9:39 AM
    • 6,415 Posts
    • 19,308 Thanks
    Doc N
    Has anyone done the latest Android update (last day or so) without it requiring confirmation of the O2 phone details again?
    • parmavioletuk
    • By parmavioletuk 27th Nov 17, 4:10 PM
    • 110 Posts
    • 373 Thanks
    parmavioletuk
    Free net of chocolate coins available in WH Smith highstreet stores.
    • vanilla8
    • By vanilla8 27th Nov 17, 11:15 PM
    • 617 Posts
    • 423 Thanks
    vanilla8
    you can get a sim for £1 in poundshop
    • laticsforlife
    • By laticsforlife 28th Nov 17, 7:10 AM
    • 1,151 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    laticsforlife
    you can get a sim for £1 in poundshop
    Originally posted by vanilla8
    O2 send them for free in a few days only.
    Quidco, £1,985
    Shopandscan, £2,510
    TopCashback,£1,807
    • Lima-India
    • By Lima-India 28th Nov 17, 12:47 PM
    • 366 Posts
    • 2,227 Thanks
    Lima-India
    How odd, the last SIM I got had no phone number on it, needing a top-up to register it.

I wonder if they work on O2PM as you need to get a code sent to the sim by SMS - that might not work without the SIM being activated on the network?
    Originally posted by laticsforlife
    The last 2 I've ordered for free off their website and received - whilst the phone number was not printed on the actual sim card, if was in the print on the paper flyer the sim is attached to - it just doesn't stand out very much!!!!
    • Ziggy Stardust
    • By Ziggy Stardust 28th Nov 17, 1:04 PM
    • 1,393 Posts
    • 918 Thanks
    Ziggy Stardust
    Is it worth putting money on it and buying iTunes, Google Play or donating ti to charity?
    • laticsforlife
    • By laticsforlife 30th Nov 17, 7:19 AM
    • 1,151 Posts
    • 1,446 Thanks
    laticsforlife
    Got a new SIM and it does have the number on the flyer to the right of the SIM, not sure if it will work to receive a text, can only try.
    Quidco, £1,985
    Shopandscan, £2,510
    TopCashback,£1,807
    • littlereddevil
    • By littlereddevil 5th Dec 17, 9:47 PM
    • 4,696 Posts
    • 1,953 Thanks
    littlereddevil
    Caffe nero after 2pm on a Tuesday til the end of the year
    travelover
    • littlereddevil
    • By littlereddevil 5th Dec 17, 9:48 PM
    • 4,696 Posts
    • 1,953 Thanks
    littlereddevil
    Free Millie's cookie
    travelover
    • Africat
    • By Africat 6th Dec 17, 12:21 AM
    • 733 Posts
    • 1,019 Thanks
    Africat
    Free Yankee Candle air freshener at Halfords.
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 6th Dec 17, 7:13 PM
    • 6,745 Posts
    • 47,395 Thanks
    kerri gt
    I managed to get one; there are about eight designs - off the top of my head they were R2-D2, BB8, Luke Skywalker, Captain Phasma, a storm/clone trooper called Executioner, Kylo-Ren and I think Finn? There were a couple of other "human" characters, a woman and a man (I don't really know much about Star Wars, I always fall asleep watching the films). The codes were released a few minutes after midday today and were gone very quickly as my daughter wanted one but missed out. They are only for certain phones as well: some iPhone models, Google, maybe Galaxy and one other.

Good luck if you try for one
    Originally posted by olgadapolga
    Have you received yours yet? I managed to get one but still not physically arrived
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

330Posts Today

1,543Users online

Martin's Twitter