Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    contact_chubb
    Talk talk ceo office number
    • 7th Oct 11, 4:25 PM
    Talk talk ceo office number 7th Oct 11 at 4:25 PM
    HI I THOUGHT PEOPLE MAY LIKE THE NUMBER OF THE CEO OFFICE NUMBER . IT GOES THROUGH TO A MAIN SWITCH BOARD YOU ASK FOR THE CEO OFFICE AND THEY PUT YOU THROUGH !HAD TO CALL AGAIN AS MY ONLINE BILL IS SAYING I OWE 71 BUT WHEN I GO THROUGH MY ONLINE BILL I ONLY OWE 35 WHY CANT THEY JUST PUT THAT I'M ALWAYS BEHIND ON MY BILL AS I HAVE TO CALL TALKTALK EVERY MONTH AND HAVE A ROW WITH SOUTH AFRICA BECAUSE THAT IS THE CALL CENTER JUST TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH I OWE AND I'M FED UP WITH IT I'M EXTREMELY SICK AND DISABLED AND I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE GETTING ON WITH !!! PHEW ENOUGH OF THE RANT GLAD I GOT IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM !! THE NUMBER IS 02034171000 THEY HAVE'NT DONE AYTHING FOR ME THEY KEPT SAYING IT WAS ABAD LINE AND THEY WILL CALL BACK YEAH RIGHT I'M OFF TO OFCOM TO PUT IN A ANOTHER COMPLAINT.GOOD LUCK CALLING THEM HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK THAN ME !!!!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,995Posts Today

6,355Users online

Martin's Twitter