Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ChaddyBouy
    • By ChaddyBouy 2nd Oct 11, 8:20 PM
    • 58Posts
    • 12Thanks
    ChaddyBouy
    0 WOW
    HotelStayUK
    • 2nd Oct 11, 8:20 PM
    0 WOW
    HotelStayUK 2nd Oct 11 at 8:20 PM
    Has anyone ever booked through them? Website doesn't look the most professional so just wanted some confirmation before I book anything... Prices offer a great saving
Page 1
    • supergran2007
    • By supergran2007 4th Oct 11, 9:53 PM
    • 293 Posts
    • 299 Thanks
    supergran2007
    • 4th Oct 11, 9:53 PM
    • 4th Oct 11, 9:53 PM
    Has anyone ever booked through them? Website doesn't look the most professional so just wanted some confirmation before I book anything... Prices offer a great saving
    Originally posted by dag30590
    Hi
    Welcome !
    We've used this site on several occassions in the past ( not for a while though) with no problems at all.
    If i remember rightly, payment is taken upon booking, but don't quote me on this! As i say its been a while!!
    We have had some great deals thru them.

Oh, and i don't know how you sign in, but if you use VIP you regularly get an extra 5% off

HTH
  • Mancunian
    • 16th Nov 11, 10:24 AM
    • 16th Nov 11, 10:24 AM
    booked with hotelhippo.com (from topcashback) yesterday and had some emails referring to this company - some discount vouchers.

looks like the same company, HotelStayUK is a corporate site and hotelhippo is their general customer site.
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

104Posts Today

1,926Users online

Martin's Twitter