Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Bargain Spotter
    iRoam iDect Freedom Digital Headset by Binatone
    • 1st Oct 11, 2:08 PM
    iRoam iDect Freedom Digital Headset by Binatone 1st Oct 11 at 2:08 PM
    Misleading Information!

This product says on the box, that it "Works With Any Home Phone".
    "This long-range digital cordless headset can be paired with any digital cordless phone allowing calls to be made and recieved 100% hands-free."
    This is not the case. Your DECT homephone has to be GAP compatible for it to work. I have a DECT Panasonic Digitial Cordless Phone (KX-TCA121E and KX-TCD210ES (base Unit)), however, as it is not GAP compatible it does not work with this headset. I have had to go and replace my phone in order to use the headset. Hope this helps someone, I wish I knew about GAP before I went and bought this product!!!

Also, the instructions that come with the headset are not detailed enough!!! I cannot access the full operator's manual on the Binatone Website, I get an error each time I click on the link for this manual.

Link to product on Bintatone website:

I hope this information helps any future buyer of this product!!!!

Kind regards,
    Bargain Spotter
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,514Posts Today

8,603Users online

Martin's Twitter