Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • weezypoos
    • By weezypoos 12th Sep 11, 10:08 AM
    • 90Posts
    • 49Thanks
    weezypoos
    Wage Slip Templates
    • 12th Sep 11, 10:08 AM
    Wage Slip Templates 12th Sep 11 at 10:08 AM
    Can anyone recommend where I can download a wage slip template please? I really don't want to be paying out for software just yet as this is a start up business but I'm looking for something that will look a little more professional than my current hand written wage slips.

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • jenand8285
    • By jenand8285 12th Sep 11, 10:29 AM
    • 267 Posts
    • 623 Thanks
    jenand8285
    • 12th Sep 11, 10:29 AM
    • 12th Sep 11, 10:29 AM
    Can anyone recommend where I can download a wage slip template please? I really don't want to be paying out for software just yet as this is a start up business but I'm looking for something that will look a little more professional than my current hand written wage slips.

Thanks in advance
    Originally posted by weezypoos
    12 pay have free trial software download and free templates.

http://www.12pay.co.uk/
    • steve1980
    • By steve1980 12th Sep 11, 12:06 PM
    • 2,256 Posts
    • 1,140 Thanks
    steve1980
    • 12th Sep 11, 12:06 PM
    • 12th Sep 11, 12:06 PM
    Payroo are completely free. They are well worth a look.

http://www.payroo.co.uk/
    Estate Agent, Web Designer & All Round Geek!
  • jonathanf1
    • 14th Sep 12, 4:33 PM
    Free Wage Slip Download
    • 14th Sep 12, 4:33 PM
    BusinessBusStop.com offer a free wage slip download, provided you are prepared to fill out a form about your business. You fill out the form and a voucher is emailed over for you to download the wage slip at the BusinessBusStop.com document shop. You can also purchase a wage slip template for £1.97 plus VAT.

I cant post the link because I am new to the site, so someone else can perhaps add it in? Need to search the main businessbusstop.com site for Free Resources - the link is under the Free Wage Slips for Download entry on page 3. Easier to search on Google though!
    • paddyrg
    • By paddyrg 14th Sep 12, 6:09 PM
    • 11,723 Posts
    • 9,924 Thanks
    paddyrg
    • 14th Sep 12, 6:09 PM
    • 14th Sep 12, 6:09 PM

Click for biggerer - these are a staggering £2 for 100-odd from any *GOOD* stationer
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,197Posts Today

4,567Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @hugorifkind: Arguing that Hitler was a Zionist is like arguing that the slave trade was pro-immigration. Get a grip.

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Morning! In this week's email: Loads of ways to save inc. Urgent Sky £30/mth, M&S 50%, £36off Tesco & Hotpoint wins: ht?

• RT @GMB: Fancy coming on GMB to learn how to save loads on your car insurance with @MartinSLewis? Find out more: https://t.co/B9vQfOliPA

• Follow Martin