Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    fourcorners
    Asda asessment Online
    • 4th Sep 11, 11:19 AM
    Asda asessment Online 4th Sep 11 at 11:19 AM
    I would like to apply for a job at asda, but a friend of mine applied online and did not get through the online assesmment application.

Does anyone have any tips as to what is needed? There are a lot of questions about what type of person you are, and whether you agree or disagree with statements, such as "I do not like to work on my own", or "I do not listen to gossip". Some are obvious answers, however she was still unsuccessful.

My friend is a very intelligent person, and already has another job. There was no feedback to say why she failed the test. As she cannot reapply for 6 months I would like to ensure I do not fail this test.

Both my friend and I consider ourselves to be suitable for the role, and would like to hear from others who have been successful (or not) in their applications.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,929Posts Today

9,362Users online

Martin's Twitter