Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • littleemiss
    • By littleemiss 12th Aug 11, 4:20 PM
    • 286Posts
    • 5,687Thanks
    littleemiss
    0 WOW
    The Savvy Circle?
    • 12th Aug 11, 4:20 PM
    0 WOW
    The Savvy Circle? 12th Aug 11 at 4:20 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Savvy Circle is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

I just recieved an email from supersavvyme to join the savvy circle. I have applied for 2 products to test. I'm just wondering since I've never heard of this before.. is it new? is anyone else a member of the 'VIP club'?

Thanks Sarah for pointing out the title:
    Exclusive new VIP area on Supersavvyme!

Here is the link:
    https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/en/m/login.php?redir=%2Fen%2Fm%2F
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    I MSE
Page 41
    • michelle.griffin
    • By michelle.griffin 11th Jul 17, 4:04 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 109 Thanks
    michelle.griffin
    anyone else experiencing difficulties logging on today? have been trying on and off throughout the day and. Have even re-set my password and it still won't log me on.....frustrated!
    • crazy-cat-lady
    • By crazy-cat-lady 11th Jul 17, 8:45 PM
    • 359 Posts
    • 1,236 Thanks
    crazy-cat-lady
    I'm getting a message saying can't sign in either. "Try again later". Trying for a few hours now. Not seen it before.
    Cat blankets crocheted for local rescue: 5/12
    Read a book a week: 17/52. Current book. "How I lived on a pound a day".
    • Miró
    • By Miró 9th Aug 17, 11:05 AM
    • 5,452 Posts
    • 22,704 Thanks
    Miró
    Very strange....I received an email recently saying my application to take part in a Herbal Essences project had been rejected but today I had a big heavy box delivered contain 3 full sized bottles of shampoo and 3 of conditioner?????

Not complaining mind
    Earth cannot be flat...if it was cats would have knocked everything off by now
    • michelle.griffin
    • By michelle.griffin 9th Aug 17, 12:45 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 109 Thanks
    michelle.griffin
    did you get one of each of the different types or all three the same?
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 21st Aug 17, 11:24 PM
    • 1,687 Posts
    • 662 Thanks
    paul2louise
    I have uploaded a few pics and commented on the blog, done start questionaire but but seen any proof or reply that i have done it. Used to get an email and stars. My pictures are not on the page. Herbal Essences campaign.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,022Posts Today

8,717Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin