Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • littleemiss
    • By littleemiss 12th Aug 11, 4:20 PM
    • 286Posts
    • 5,687Thanks
    littleemiss
    0 WOW
    The Savvy Circle?
    • 12th Aug 11, 4:20 PM
    0 WOW
    The Savvy Circle? 12th Aug 11 at 4:20 PM
    I just recieved an email from supersavvyme to join the savvy circle. I have applied for 2 products to test. I'm just wondering since I've never heard of this before.. is it new? is anyone else a member of the 'VIP club'?

Thanks Sarah for pointing out the title:
    Exclusive new VIP area on Supersavvyme!

Here is the link:
    https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/en/m/login.php?redir=%2Fen%2Fm%2F
    Last edited by littleemiss; 12-08-2011 at 4:30 PM.
    I MSE
Page 40
    • wdah
    • By wdah 30th Mar 16, 11:04 AM
    • 844 Posts
    • 1,120 Thanks
    wdah
    I've applied for the Braun trial too, I really really want to try it - have done for ages. I've never been picked for one of their higher-value trials though.
    • dawnie1972
    • By dawnie1972 8th Apr 16, 11:03 AM
    • 2,396 Posts
    • 10,967 Thanks
    dawnie1972
    Replies on their way - I didn't get picked 😟
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog
    • sophiaa
    • By sophiaa 8th Apr 16, 11:12 AM
    • 55 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    sophiaa
    i got picked...
    • thisnew22
    • By thisnew22 8th Apr 16, 12:08 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    thisnew22
    I didn't get picked for the Braun trial, great news for those that did, my email said over 12,000 people applied for 230 places!
    • sharond101
    • By sharond101 2nd Sep 16, 8:14 PM
    • 807 Posts
    • 2,154 Thanks
    sharond101
    I've just been accepted for the new model Braun ipl worth £399!!! Wooohhooooo!!!!
    • Miró
    • By Miró 24th Oct 16, 1:04 PM
    • 5,321 Posts
    • 21,972 Thanks
    Miró
    Just received an email saying I had been accepted for the Pampers trial and just as I was reading the email the package arrived!!
    "Change is inevitable..........except from a vending machine"
    • unoriginal_uk
    • By unoriginal_uk 24th Oct 16, 8:05 PM
    • 315 Posts
    • 936 Thanks
    unoriginal_uk
    Also got accepted for the pampers trial. Pretty chuffed as I haven't been accepted for anything from them so far, though the sight dampener is my LO is in size 5 and they are sending a pack of 4 and 5s so I'll only be able to use half.....
    SMOKE FREE SINCE 9 OCTOBER 2012 DEBT FREE SINCE 31 JANUARY 2013
    Official DFW Nerd 1390 SPC #1364 1% at a Time #189 - 18/100%

Competitions won so far: A years free pizza/Eden project trip & hotel stay/Baby gift set/Baby voucher/Baby bottle/Books/Pedometer/Soup and Mug/Dotcom gift bundle
    • cheekyherb
    • By cheekyherb 27th Oct 16, 6:35 PM
    • 390 Posts
    • 765 Thanks
    cheekyherb
    Also got accepted for the pampers trial. Pretty chuffed as I haven't been accepted for anything from them so far, though the sight dampener is my LO is in size 5 and they are sending a pack of 4 and 5s so I'll only be able to use half.....
    Originally posted by unoriginal_uk
    Pop into your local supermarket and swap the 4 over for a 5!
    • sharond101
    • By sharond101 27th Oct 16, 8:09 PM
    • 807 Posts
    • 2,154 Thanks
    sharond101
    Pop into your local supermarket and swap the 4 over for a 5!
    Originally posted by cheekyherb
    I tried this but they seem to be old packs with strange numbers of nappies in no longer available in the supermarkets.
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 14th Feb 17, 8:43 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    laurenh1
    Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum although technically been an un using member for a while and new to savvy circle and have my first projet. Woohoo. What are the stars and does anyone know how msny stars per project is acceptable. I can't see anywhere what the stars really mean or whats a good performance xx
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 16th Feb 17, 10:01 AM
    • 2,208 Posts
    • 1,930 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Had a delivery yesterday for the Daz campaign, my house now smells of washing powder!
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 16th Feb 17, 3:29 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    laurenh1
    Me too!! I've never tried Daz before and I'm actually quite impressed
    • poppycat50
    • By poppycat50 19th Feb 17, 6:58 PM
    • 95 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    poppycat50
    SavvyCircle
    I got Daz too!! looking forward to trying it out.
    • Matley2
    • By Matley2 20th Feb 17, 12:15 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    Matley2
    I got the Daz project too. My entire house smells like it and when I took sample boxes around to a few friends my car was filled with that lovely smell I also did the Head & Shoulders project - Loving the results from both!!
    • purkles
    • By purkles 23rd Feb 17, 10:21 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    purkles
    I got the Daz samples and thought I'll take my work colleagues some and popped them in my bag.
    Popped into Tesco for a panini roll for lunch in its nice thin protective bag.
    Eating lunch wondering why my panini tastes like soap suds,appears it soaked that flavour up nicely
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 3rd Mar 17, 11:00 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    Morning,
    Just saw this thread, I am also a SS member and got the Daz trial, pretty impressed and love the fragrance, I also had the Viakal trial and the best one was the Oral B genius electric toothbrush (they are normally £280 when not on offer! )

I also won some Fairy laundry tabs from them.
    • andy0073
    • By andy0073 12th Mar 17, 10:23 AM
    • 58 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    andy0073
    hi,
    got accepted for the `Daz Challenge`. got 1 box detergent for myself and 10 trial size for friends and family.
    box smelt lush to be fair.
    handed out all me samples and discount codes and awaited some feedback.
    our washing machine is used every day and we use to use the cheaper own supermarket or other brand until trying daz out.
    i must say i will keep using it because it does actually work much better....we have had to wash this twice with other stuff.
    friends and family gave the thumbs up also.
    it was kinda fun doing the project with the savvy circle and worth everyone joining to try and get on the projects.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

335Posts Today

4,262Users online

Martin's Twitter