The Savvy Circle?

littleemiss
littleemiss Posts: 289 Forumite
edited 14 June 2017 at 11:36AM in Freebies (no spend required)
MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Savvy Circle is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

I just recieved an email from supersavvyme to join the savvy circle. I have applied for 2 products to test. I'm just wondering since I've never heard of this before.. is it new? is anyone else a member of the 'VIP club'?

Thanks Sarah for pointing out the title:
Exclusive new VIP area on Supersavvyme!

Here is the link:
https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/en/m/login.php?redir=%2Fen%2Fm%2F
I :heartsmil MSE
:A

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,837
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I just recieved an email from supersavvyme to join the savvy circle. I have applied for 2 products to test. I'm just wondering since I've never heard of this before.. is it new? is anyone else a member of the 'VIP club'?

Yep it is new, the title of the email was;

Exclusive new VIP area on Supersavvyme!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Lol oops, thats kind of a big giveaway. I'm so glad I got to sign up for this one, I've never had the chance to do any product testing before.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,605
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've signed up and applied for the clothes washing one, reminds me a lot of Buzz. They send you the item to test then tell lots of other people about how good it is, etc.
  • Hopefully its not too much like buzz I never got the hang of it there or any products to test :( lol
  • I got the same email also signed up :)
    Sometimes i like to imagine that im living on the breadline as a single mum with 3 children to feed and clothe, bills to pay and very little time to myself........ then i wake up and realise im a princess with prince charming by my side and a lovely white castle........ oh wait :eek:
  • HannahIOW
    HannahIOW Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    Yep just upgraded my account to join the Savvy Circle, and applied to test both products.
    £2 Savers Club 2011 (putting towards a deposit :)) - £588
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've signed up too! Plus, there's a £1 off coupon on the supersavvyme website, so if it's any good, I'll get that, too!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • Deek43
    Deek43 Posts: 63 Forumite
    :)Thank you, I've signed up too
  • yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    thanks for this cannot seem to find the answer to the first bold question any advice
    thanks
  • juliek_4
    juliek_4 Posts: 197 Forumite
    just joined,brilliant,thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business