Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    firsttimebuyers
    0 WOW
    Advanced Passenger Information (AIP) for Wizz Air
    • 9th Aug 11, 9:29 AM
    0 WOW
    Advanced Passenger Information (AIP) for Wizz Air 9th Aug 11 at 9:29 AM
    I've just booked some tickets from London Luton to Katowice in Poland with Wizz Air. I opted for the free online check-in service, and once the booking had completed, there was a link saying you had to submit Advanced Passenger Info (API) at least 4 hours before boarding.

Unfortuntately the link didn't work, and now I appear to be stuffed! I emailed Wizz Air to say this, but I got an auto response saying I need to call their premium rate line to discuss. I've since gone back online to view my booking, and there is no mention of the API requirement, neither is there anything on their FAQ section.

Can anyone help? Do I need to submit the API before flying, and if so do you know how? I'd rather not call their rip-off helpline if I don't have to!!!

Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,379Posts Today

7,294Users online

Martin's Twitter