Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    icecubequeen
    0 WOW
    amazon toy clearance - scooby doo shaker maker
    • 31st Dec 06, 5:07 PM
    0 WOW
    amazon toy clearance - scooby doo shaker maker 31st Dec 06 at 5:07 PM
    I had a message off another mse member the other day asking if I had any problems with the shaker maker, not being sticky. I hadn't used it yet at the time, so couldnt be of any help.

We have just been trying to use it, and like the member that messaged me, the picture sheets arent sticky, so the sand doesn't stick to it :confused:

I was just wondering if any other members who brought the same product have had the same trouble? I know a lot of people purchased stuff from the amazon toy clearance when it was posted on here, so did anyone else get the shaker maker?

I'm not to sure what to do about it? Do I contact amazon? or contact the manufacturer? Got one very disappointed son at the mo
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,699Posts Today

7,301Users online

Martin's Twitter