Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hannoja
    • By hannoja 22nd Jul 11, 5:16 PM
    • 1,967Posts
    • 14,276Thanks
    hannoja
    E: ONCEONLY Win a 15kg bag of Skinner's dog food. Monthly
    • 22nd Jul 11, 5:16 PM
    E: ONCEONLY Win a 15kg bag of Skinner's dog food. Monthly 22nd Jul 11 at 5:16 PM
    Free Prize Draw

Each month one winner will be randomly selected to win a 15kg bag of Skinner's food of their choice.

The winner will be notified by email and asked to choose which product from our complete range they would like to receive. We will then post a voucher which can be redeemed at your local stockist.

The draw will take place on the last working day of every month.

Click here to fill out your details.

Searched for 'Skinners' and found nothing recent. Did find the same comp. in 2007, which is why I put 'never' as end date in subject.. seems you enter your details once then automatically get entered monthly. If true, seems pretty amazing, especially since it's one of the foods I've short-listed for my dog's new food.

Good luck!

Page 1
    • Dianic
    • By Dianic 27th Sep 12, 12:38 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    Dianic
    • 27th Sep 12, 12:38 PM
    • 27th Sep 12, 12:38 PM
    Thanks for the link! I have 2 dogs and this would be a fab prize!!

Good luck to you too!
    • Glad
    • By Glad 29th Jan 16, 2:08 PM
    • 17,746 Posts
    • 38,245 Thanks
    Glad
    • 29th Jan 16, 2:08 PM
    • 29th Jan 16, 2:08 PM
    Bumped to unlock see HERE
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
    • morningpostie
    • By morningpostie 19th Jun 17, 11:21 AM
    • 1,888 Posts
    • 93,800 Thanks
    morningpostie
    • 19th Jun 17, 11:21 AM
    • 19th Jun 17, 11:21 AM
    New link - https://www.skinnerspetfoods.co.uk/free-prize-draw/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,059Posts Today

4,675Users online

Martin's Twitter