Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • simax
    • By simax 9th Jul 11, 9:32 AM
    • 1,754Posts
    • 601Thanks
    simax
    Sygma - Online login issues?
    • 9th Jul 11, 9:32 AM
    Sygma - Online login issues? 9th Jul 11 at 9:32 AM
    Hi all,

Anyone else got trouble logging in this morning?
    I say it as it is - you may not like that but what would you prefer? A string of false platitudes that are no help whatsoever just to make you feel better? If my advice has helped, please press the Thanks button over here ----------------V. Cheers
Page 1
  • izools
    • 9th Jul 11, 10:10 AM
    • 9th Jul 11, 10:10 AM
    Bit slow, otherwise fine
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
    • simax
    • By simax 9th Jul 11, 7:13 PM
    • 1,754 Posts
    • 601 Thanks
    simax
    • 9th Jul 11, 7:13 PM
    • 9th Jul 11, 7:13 PM
    Still not working...
    I say it as it is - you may not like that but what would you prefer? A string of false platitudes that are no help whatsoever just to make you feel better? If my advice has helped, please press the Thanks button over here ----------------V. Cheers
    • chanz4
    • By chanz4 9th Jul 11, 8:30 PM
    • 9,720 Posts
    • 2,818 Thanks
    chanz4
    • 9th Jul 11, 8:30 PM
    • 9th Jul 11, 8:30 PM
    by way on the subject pay the silver card off in full, call up to cancel they will either offer 8% for like bt with no fee, or 6% intrest free on spending
  • izools
    • 9th Jul 11, 9:46 PM
    • 9th Jul 11, 9:46 PM
    by way on the subject pay the silver card off in full, call up to cancel they will either offer 8% for like bt with no fee, or 6% intrest free on spending
    Originally posted by chanz4
    Depends on the way you've used your accound, and your scoring with them
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
    • chanz4
    • By chanz4 10th Jul 11, 11:48 AM
    • 9,720 Posts
    • 2,818 Thanks
    chanz4
    • 10th Jul 11, 11:48 AM
    • 10th Jul 11, 11:48 AM
    never really used it, paid £16 in intrest ina year
  • izools
    • 10th Jul 11, 12:44 PM
    • 10th Jul 11, 12:44 PM
    never really used it, paid £16 in intrest ina year
    Originally posted by chanz4
    So you have used it.

I haven't used my Sygma cards for several months £NIL balance and they said I had no offers and can't have a limit increase - their internal score threshold for offers is 450 and my score is 300 she said.

Since I've never mis-used the accounts it must be because of them being dormant for months so I'm using them again for stuff and paying in full for a few months to see if I can get offers later in the year.

That'd be cool I guess
    • chanz4
    • By chanz4 10th Jul 11, 3:36 PM
    • 9,720 Posts
    • 2,818 Thanks
    chanz4
    • 10th Jul 11, 3:36 PM
    • 10th Jul 11, 3:36 PM
    you have to ring up and be passed to retention, the front line told me I had no offers.
  • circuit
    • 11th Jul 11, 1:12 PM
    • 11th Jul 11, 1:12 PM
    OP - I also cannot log in to the My Creation site. Has been down most of the weekend. Tried to call to get the automated reading of my balance but that doesn't work either.
  • izools
    Unable to log in this morning; error on their website; but able to check balance via automated phone system.

Phone system didn't take my debit card payment but agent took it and went through fine.

Hopefully I won't have just paid twice... but this is Sygma; anything's possible!
    • simax
    • By simax 13th Jul 11, 8:58 AM
    • 1,754 Posts
    • 601 Thanks
    simax
    Was working OK yesterday - down again today...

GRRRR...
    • simax
    • By simax 17th Jul 11, 6:55 PM
    • 1,754 Posts
    • 601 Thanks
    simax
    Down again all day....
  • Gobbyuk
    Its pretty much always down these days. Annoying as I need to pay my bill, guess I'll have to call them and pay for the phone call to pay the bill.
    • simax
    • By simax 19th Jul 11, 9:00 AM
    • 1,754 Posts
    • 601 Thanks
    simax
    It's been down for 4 days now... Not a good first impression...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

320Posts Today

2,154Users online

Martin's Twitter