Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Essential Money > Bankruptcy & Living With It > TTI SPC - who are they & how to contact?? (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
TTI SPC - who are they & how to contact??
Views: 13,043
# 1
~Bella~
Old 01-07-2011, 7:59 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default TTI SPC - who are they & how to contact??

Hi...

TTI SPC have just added an entry to my Callcredit file.

They appear to have purchased my Barclaycard debt following my BR.

I need to contact them and get the default date amended.

Does anybody have any experience in dealing with them? - as the info available is extremely limited!

Just spent almost a year cleaning up my credit files and now one more pops up!
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 2
Ineedaname
Old 01-07-2011, 8:07 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

This thread is quite interesting from a couple of years ago. Might be worth contacting Barclaycard to advise you are BR and the debt should never have been sold on. They should take it back and then you can finish the clean up.
When I joined, I needed a name. The forum members gave one to me...I am INAN
----------------------------------------------------
"Fortunes ebb and flow and a boat must move with the tide and be thankful that it floats." Judith Allnatt
The Following User Says Thank You to Ineedaname For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
WLITC
Old 01-07-2011, 8:12 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Bella, Barclaycard did the same with mine (even tho I was BR), however I will say that TTI SPC were no issue. As I'd paid for Credit Expert (Experian), I asked them to contact my creditors. The first one that they got updated for me was TTI SPC which surprised me as I figured these would be the ones to be difficult. Anyway, the address that they had for them on my credit file at the time was :-

TTI SPC TDX GROUP, PO BOX 9783, NOTTINGHAM, NG1 9FT

Send them the template letter (see clean up thread) and they should clean it up no issues, they certainly weren't an issue for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WLITC For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
~Bella~
Old 01-07-2011, 8:51 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Thanks for the quick responses!

Will try writing to them directly at the address provided and try disputing through Callcredit as well.

From my experience, Callcredit tend to be very unhelpful though. Their response is likely to take 4 weeks - and will no doubt state I must contact them myself directly.

It doesn't appear on my Experian or Equifax files - otherwise I would have disputed it through them as suggested.

Hopefully it will not be too difficult
# 5
WLITC
Old 01-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bella~ View Post
Thanks for the quick responses!

Will try writing to them directly at the address provided and try disputing through Callcredit as well.

From my experience, Callcredit tend to be very unhelpful though. Their response is likely to take 4 weeks - and will no doubt state I must contact them myself directly.

It doesn't appear on my Experian or Equifax files - otherwise I would have disputed it through them as suggested.

Hopefully it will not be too difficult
Although I did my through Experian, I would definately say that writing yourself will be way quicker. I had to write to two myself for various reasons and one updated my file exactly one week to the day of me posting the letter and the other within a week and 2 days of me posting it. I have to say i'm rather impressed they were all so quick to act.

BTW, if CallCredit are saying about a month, then trust me, Experian isn't much better. It took over three weeks to respond to me... hence why I would now totally recommened everyone just does it themselves.
The Following User Says Thank You to WLITC For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
Doucam
Old 02-07-2011, 5:53 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

DH had them on one of his debts, his barclaycard! but amazingly they have updated his account correctly, naughty barclaycard though for selling it on in the first place.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doucam For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
~Bella~
Old 03-07-2011, 11:20 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doucam View Post
DH had them on one of his debts, his barclaycard! but amazingly they have updated his account correctly, naughty barclaycard though for selling it on in the first place.
Hi... To get it corrected, did he contact Barclaycard or TTI SPC?
# 8
a5tra
Old 24-08-2011, 11:24 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I managed to find an email for them, ttispc.com@directnicprivacy.com
# 9
dojoman
Old 25-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Contact them directly, I found them really helpful, this is the address I used If you have no joy ask CallCredit to contact them for you

TTISPC
PO Box 9674
Nottingham
NG1 9FJ
B&SC No. 298
Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
and WISE too late!
# 10
Dannydigger
Old 04-12-2012, 12:33 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Smile Contact Number & Email For TTI SPC

After seeing information wrong on my credit file I have decided to contact the suppliers who have the wrong info.

One of the Suppliers/creditors were TTI SPC

I have managed to contact TTI SPC today via phone & email & I must say they are very helpful. Their contact details are

Bankruptcy Dept 0843 170 3171
email bankruptcy@tdx.com

I hope this helps people out
The Following User Says Thank You to Dannydigger For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 11
xenetia
Old 17-12-2012, 1:22 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

I have received a letter from TTI SPC saying they have purchased my account from NEXT and that they will deal with my Nominee or Supervisor as required by law and that it will be dealt with by the Insolvency Exchange. This account was under a DRO which finished its moriatorium perriod in September so all debts are satisfied. I have never had and IVA or been bankrupt, I don't have (or know what) a nominee or supervisor and Next are saying they have not sold my account to anyone. Can anyone help with suggestions as to what they are on about or what i can do?
# 12
mambo23
Old 18-12-2012, 10:38 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default help

hey I recieved the same letter on friday and like u i had a dro which ended in june 2012 so i dont understand what this letter is about. there is not even a phone number to ring and i tried emailing the address on the letter but would not send as the address does not exist.
# 13
xenetia
Old 21-12-2012, 12:17 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambo23 View Post
hey I recieved the same letter on friday and like u i had a dro which ended in june 2012 so i dont understand what this letter is about. there is not even a phone number to ring and i tried emailing the address on the letter but would not send as the address does not exist.
I emailed them on funders@tdxgroup.com and they responded really quickly
# 14
wildheart83
Old 21-12-2012, 1:34 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

funders@tdxgroup.com was the email address I used and got a reply within a few minutes.
My accounts had been split into two lots, so my letters had dealt with one lot, but the other remained open. An email request came in asking if it was ok to phone me and it was all sorted very quickly. The gent was very helpful and polite.
# 15
ocoste
Old 02-07-2014, 12:44 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Unhappy Tti spc

After contacting Noddle (Callcredit) to hve old entries removed, I received a reply stating TTI SPC bought debts & refused. After reading your post & tracking on net I see they are part of Equifax!!

So the credit reference agencies are using their databases to target BR etc & failed IVR's to scoop up / take over debts?! All perfectly legal no doubt but rather shady IMO. Captive market, captive victims!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLITC View Post
Bella, Barclaycard did the same with mine (even tho I was BR), however I will say that TTI SPC were no issue. As I'd paid for Credit Expert (Experian), I asked them to contact my creditors. The first one that they got updated for me was TTI SPC which surprised me as I figured these would be the ones to be difficult. Anyway, the address that they had for them on my credit file at the time was :-

TTI SPC TDX GROUP, PO BOX 9783, NOTTINGHAM, NG1 9FT

Send them the template letter (see clean up thread) and they should clean it up no issues, they certainly weren't an issue for me.
# 16
snoopyone
Old 02-07-2014, 11:39 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

I got a letter from ttispc saying they have bought my loan from Barclays that was in br nearly 5 years ago and say because there was a error and my account and it is no longer in an active insolvency. They are chasseing me for moneys that were put in my br. so i have sent paper work to the receiver’s office. They are like vultures these people.
# 17
njread
Old 29-07-2014, 12:23 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bella~ View Post
Hi...

TTI SPC have just added an entry to my Callcredit file.

They appear to have purchased my Barclaycard debt following my BR.

I need to contact them and get the default date amended.

Does anybody have any experience in dealing with them? - as the info available is extremely limited!

Just spent almost a year cleaning up my credit files and now one more pops up!
Hi Bella I have the same problem from two yrs ago there is a email to contact them but no phone number I have check and they should not have that on your credit report if it was cleared by the bankrupts. I have just sent them an email and I have the credit report people chasing this too if I find a phone number for them I will post on here
# 18
njread
Old 02-08-2014, 11:07 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

ref ttispc I have just made contact with them ref them putting a report on my credit file after I was made br 2yrs ago after Barclaycard closed the account sold it to ttispc according to my receivers they should not of done this I how have a phone number to contact them they will close the account but will take up to 28 days to show on any credit report

phone no 08448092671 this is bankrupt exchange that deal with all ttispc accounts there is a direct no 08448092671

Hope this will help you had a nightmare trying to track them down myself also if you don't get a satisfactory response from them you can go to the ombudsman who will help out on these matters